Welcome to Gaia! ::

Winner

User Image

Welp, your thoughts? I have a sketch of the character I have named Imogene Veli that this is based off of Five minutes of effort with what's down below...:

User Image

I'll make a better one soon, her old pictures are kind of blegh.

The string of pearls clips to the side of the dress, the clip ending where the flower on the opposite side is, whereas the lily on the back covers the small bow with more prominent decor. The top I intended to give a silk-like texture with how it wrinkles, so the fabric doesn't look too thick.

This character cannot cast spells but acts as an augmenter instead, physically touching a spellcaster makes their magic twice as strong because Imogene's body acts as a second funnel for more mana to pass through. But this isn't the only benefit, the effects that charms for luck and protection are also increased twofold, hence she can make a profit with them.

The Tiger Lily in the language of flowers symbolizes wealth and pride.

New one! Based off of another character I have named Dores who is a learner of using mana, advanced and having a stern attitude. Principled.

There is Emerald Scholar, Sapphire Scholar, Ruby Scholar and Tourmaline Scholar.

User Image

Shameless Streaker

I can already think of an avi for it emotion_kirakira

Winner

Poisionous Kisses
I can already think of an avi for it emotion_kirakira
Really? kjdhdkjash emotion_kirakira

Ruthless Shapeshifter

*__* Oh wow beautiful art style seriously!
Though as an item...XD I probably won't use it
since it's a dress and I'm not into cross-dressing.
But seriously....it's gorgeous to look at.

Winner

Yorugami
*__* Oh wow beautiful art style seriously!
Though as an item...XD I probably won't use it
since it's a dress and I'm not into cross-dressing.
But seriously....it's gorgeous to look at.
Thank you! heart

I wanted to add a lot of details to the wrinkles and stuff, make the fabric look like it's not so thick on the arms. I'm happy you like design~!

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500
You can take my heart if yours won't beat.

It's gorgeous.
The only problem I have with it is it's size. The bigger the item, the harder it is to personalize it, especially with how detailed it is.

We're forever unstoppable.

Winner

nefret2011

It's gorgeous.
The only problem I have with it is it's size. The bigger the item, the harder it is to personalize it, especially with how detailed it is.

Yeah, perhaps a corset can hide the middle and the arms can be hidden with mods or something? I might take a whack at some boots or a crown of some kind.

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500
Misumena
nefret2011

It's gorgeous.

Yeah, perhaps a corset can hide the middle and the arms can be hidden with mods or something? I might take a whack at some boots or a crown of some kind.

Perhaps, but there aren't that many corsets in that shade of color, unless they make it brighter when they pixilate it.

Winner

nefret2011
Misumena
nefret2011

It's gorgeous.

Perhaps, but there aren't that many corsets in that shade of color, unless they make it brighter when they pixilate it.

Hmm, I probably should have added different color varieties but my brain derp'd out and thought of that too late.

gonk FFFFFF-

frantic spark's Senpai

Angelic Unicorn

I'd wear it

Quaint Bunny

59,925 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
Misumena

I'm not sure about the scholar outfit, but I like the Warm Tigerlily dress smile Do you have any colorschemes planned for variations?

Winner

God-the-almighty
I'd wear it
:,D heart Thank you~! sjakdhsakjd

Winner

lilloulou
Misumena

I'm not sure about the scholar outfit, but I like the Warm Tigerlily dress smile Do you have any colorschemes planned for variations?
Unfortunately I submitted while my brain was in this weird haze and I forgot to put that in, I'm unsure if I'm allowed to submit another entry for this with changes put in.

Quaint Bunny

59,925 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
Misumena
lilloulou
Misumena

Unfortunately I submitted while my brain was in this weird haze and I forgot to put that in, I'm unsure if I'm allowed to submit another entry for this with changes put in.

Hmm... I have doubts, really. I don't think you can, but maybe you could always try to ask about it. In any case, color variations seems to be only a possible option. So, if they ever choose to do your design, the artists would simply comes up with colors for it smile

Winner

lilloulou
Misumena
lilloulou
Misumena

Hmm... I have doubts, really. I don't think you can, but maybe you could always try to ask about it. In any case, color variations seems to be only a possible option. So, if they ever choose to do your design, the artists would simply comes up with colors for it smile
Yeah, I'll definitely ask about it since I did the color fix but still am tentative about re-submitting.

I wouldn't mind if they did color variations either, whatever works~! biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces