Welcome to Gaia! ::

Super Trash

Ahh this is my first time entering.
idek.
This is based on a joke OC of mine.
She's a super moe and generic loli.
I really like cream so those are the colours I picked + it's the colours Valerie (OC) wears.
I say corset cause idk what else to call it even though it's a one piece leotard thing.

User Image

Unbeatable Champion

I hate to be a debbie downer, but it looks like something we already have. In fact, it looks like a lot of things we already have. By your own admission, she's a generic loli and that's what we have more than enough of, in spades. Generic loli. From the color scheme to the theme (lolita again?) it feels like this item already exists. It just doesn't jump out at me at all. And cream is a color that's been so done to death that my eyes kind of pass over pretty much anything cream nowadays.

Not to say you don't have great drawing skills. You do. I just think the item is a little forgettable.

Super Trash

Diodorus

o vo
that's fine; to each their own.
i happen to like the cute style / cream colours which is why i went with them.~

Shy Kitten

8,425 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Junior Trader 100
asdf that is so cute and pink! I love it heart

Partying Werewolf

I love it! I would totally buy this although i think you should maybe have some that are diffrent colors? Like maybe blue or fully creme or green. ◕ ‿ ◕
LOLTERNATIVE
Ahh this is my first time entering.
idek.
This is based on a joke OC of mine.
She's a super moe and generic loli.
I really like cream so those are the colours I picked + it's the colours Valerie (OC) wears.
I say corset cause idk what else to call it even though it's a one piece leotard thing.

User Image

AAHHH I LOVE THIS! The bow makes it so cute and sexy all at once! heart biggrin

Manly Man-Lover

I like the style of it but not the colors... If you added more goth/punk colors; I would most likely buy it.

Sir Schmerz's Husband

Thieving Sex Symbol

35,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
Actually looks very similar to an already existing item, Dainty Damsel's corset. Good luck though.
I like. We could use more corsets, whether it's lolita themed or not. And I like the cream color. Not enough cream in the gold shops, so don't mind what anyone else says. I would, however like to see one in black. The brown-ish one looks similar enough to the pink, so maybe a black one can replace the brown. And I also feel like I'd like the design a bit more of the center bow was pushed up more so that it was in the crook of the corset, instead of below the breasts

Girl-Crazy Gawker

I agree it does look like the Dainty Damsel corset. You should add something to make it more unique, perhaps a ruffled bustle? and make it in mint green! *u* <3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff