Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Phantom

8,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
What do you think. I need alot of help with this.
Click here

Invisible Noob

you're submitting pants and a dress and a s**t. i thought you could only submit one thing at a time.

Mega Glitch

Kind of bland... Maybe use the seeds from a tomato to liven it up a bit. And keep in mind only one of your designs will get picked; the male or the female; the shirt or the hat.

Dapper Phantom

8,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
ngaurhoth1
Kind of bland... Maybe use the seeds from a tomato to liven it up a bit. And keep in mind only one of your designs will get picked; the male or the female; the shirt or the hat.

thanks, and I am just haveing some of that cause I feel like it is bland, I drew it fast. what do you think of this?
This

Mega Glitch

mtigerstar
ngaurhoth1

thanks, and I am just haveing some of that cause I feel like it is bland, I drew it fast. what do you think of this?
This

Umn, not exactly fruitly looking. If you're going to go that route I would try making something similar to what The Joker wears and use a fruit colored theme. It technically fits the rules and is an excellent opportunity for cosplayers.
never heard of anyone doing thaat... try to make it louder like have a meaning to it you no?

Star Phantom

i love te dress idea

13,650 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

chrisbbean's Waifu

Tiny Wife

14,950 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Invisibility 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
seems a bit plain but cute idea
mtigerstar
ngaurhoth1

This
It's cute but plain.
The colors are fruity, but that's about it.
Like other's said, adding seeds and other fruit characteristics can improve it.

momijis_girl's Husband

Perfect Werewolf

I like it. Cute.

Dapper Phantom

8,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
Niran Silving
I like it. Cute.

thanks

Benevolent Genius

13,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Mark Twain 100
You'd have to submit each part as a different item or it'll get thrown out. So, the hat would be one. The dress another. The pants another. Three submissions in all.

The tomato hat is my favorite part.

Dapper Phantom

8,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
Tenko72
You'd have to submit each part as a different item or it'll get thrown out. So, the hat would be one. The dress another. The pants another. Three submissions in all.

The tomato hat is my favorite part.

I know, they have seprate parts on photo shop now. I just whent with the idea as I was drawing it. thanks for the complament

Benevolent Genius

13,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Mark Twain 100
That's good. I just wanted to make sure, because I didn't want you to end up spending too much Gold on the entry fees.

You're welcome!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces