< 1 2

Shy Nymph

25,125 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
RavenDarknessAtarashi
RoseRoyal
I do not see how it is Steampunk (or pirate like either)
It looks like a long skirt with a lace-up bustier. How is it different than a regular lace-up bustier and skirt to be considered Steampunk?

The bodice and lacing are way diff. even if it is a bustier, it's steampunk-colored, and with layering it suits most if not all teh labels I put on it especially if worn as or under a vest..if I added moar 2 teh skirt it would liek....fat or somethin'? :/ Me no liek fat! XP >3<' Nuh-uh!!! *shakes head* I'm mostly proposing the corset with a matching skirt and a t to add 2 it....I hope that explains everything. Teh outfit is also kinda sorta bohemian and gypsy but also kind of fantasy like The Hobbit and some videogames and D&D this outfit can suite any advneturer as a basic layer tho an action scenario that it wouldnt work in tho is Robocop or in a comedy liek Family Guys.. Ehh...I tried. *shrugs* >__>;
How is orange steampunk colored?....
Anyway, she doesn't mean make the avi fat with the skirt, she means make is bulkier, like a bustle or overskirt. That's sort of the fashion

This doesn't look like Steampunk honestly, other than the bustier, but that doesn't look much different from the ones on gaia other than the larger opening at the top...

Sparkly Vampire

17,250 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Team Edward 100
nefret2011
We go together...
...or we don't go down at all.

The skirt is too slim to be Steampunk.
The top is on the right track though.

I thought it was overdone and didnt try w/ teh skirt i did some skulls but it looked too much liek a Baby Bat cheesefest! I also had a clock thingymabob in mind but I scrapped those 2....I guess cheesier could of actually bin better??? O.O;

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500
RavenDarknessAtarashi

I thought it was overdone and didnt try w/ teh skirt i did some skulls but it looked too much liek a Baby Bat cheesefest! I also had a clock thingymabob in mind but I scrapped those 2....I guess cheesier could of actually bin better??? O.O;

We go together...

It's not cheesy. Clocks are very steampunk. Skulls not so much. I get that you're trying to do something different, but steampunk is based very heavily in Victorian society. Gypsy culture doesn't really fit in with it. However, you could make a steampunk pirate work.

Witty Lunatic

RavenDarknessAtarashi

No I made countless misstakes and explaining them all 2 ppl would mean writing essays even my ideas w/ teh pieces had a HUGE fatass storyline so I tryied 2 chop the content down but that made teh concept more confused.... >__>; there's only soo much a lil gurl can do.... -__-;
It's all good. Don't worry about it. heart

Sparkly Vampire

17,250 Points
  • Team Edward 100
Wife of Eventide
RavenDarknessAtarashi

No I made countless misstakes and explaining them all 2 ppl would mean writing essays even my ideas w/ teh pieces had a HUGE fatass storyline so I tryied 2 chop the content down but that made teh concept more confused.... >__>; there's only soo much a lil gurl can do.... -__-;
It's all good. Don't worry about it. heart

Yeah it was gonna have a white coller popped white/cream button-up, a thinner-ish bustled semi-lacy semi-layered darker brown long wavy skirt that whips in the breeze like angel hair but have the curve of a FemmeFatalle and an elegance like an evening gown but the lace is sweet and light like crumpled tissues and doilies and like sweet lolita and dollies but w/ a belt and a clock/watch and a skull or 2 on its sode, a thick leather brown plain chunk belt to hold the revealing overtop bony corset thingy, tall stilletto pointy leather boots but not too pointy, a decora explosion of a pirate hat w/ feathers and ambers colors in it the feather would b HUGE and theres liek a cowboy and indians fringey fringe on it, a dark black brown big eyepatch that mite some kinda leather, maybe a small deputy vest, extra and more belts, Jack Sparrow, action movies, maybe even a pet monkey or parrot or other exotic thingamabobs, the shimmer and tan of the suns sparkly stabbing rays, all the badges and pins, stolen shiny crystal and gold booty, etc. but I held back cuz thats not even liek...the all of it. I couldnt decide... TT___TT Choosing stories and ideas and pieces from them and that art is liek choosing between OCs and mai other babies or liek a mother or daddy choosing which kid!! D,: DX
D8 *escapes 2 emo corner*

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

5 MILLION YEARS LATER.....
/rant done...kinda (///___TT) *still emo tho* I'm a crybaby 'cuz i feel liek I let ppl down so soooo soo sooo heavy w/ this 1!!!! :C *le sigh*

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Jokes aside I still feel bad XC D:
(I'm SUCK a baka sometimes)

Sparkly Vampire

17,250 Points
  • Team Edward 100
O.K. I kinda explained myself and there's a bright side 2 this....most votes I've eva had in a poll I mite get a achievement I think? O: ?__? We shall see......... >__>; DUN DUN!!! *dramatic music*

Sparkly Vampire

17,250 Points
  • Team Edward 100
nefret2011
RavenDarknessAtarashi

We go together...

It's not cheesy. Clocks are very steampunk. Skulls not so much. I get that you're trying to do something different, but steampunk is based very heavily in Victorian society. Gypsy culture doesn't really fit in with it. However, you could make a steampunk pirate work.

Ya. I made a reply bout it 4 every1....its clear I had 2 many ideas!! D: Liek I couldnt even do teh whole list... :/

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500
RavenDarknessAtarashi

Ya. I made a reply bout it 4 every1....its clear I had 2 many ideas!! D: Liek I couldnt even do teh whole list... :/

We go together...

You can always try again. If you don't like bustle skirts or overskirts you can try a pair of pants.

Lonely Phantom

The bustier you have there looks a lot like the Tavern Wench's Bustier we already have in Global Imports. The only difference is the straps.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff