Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

User Image

Well to be honest I started a petition and I would like to keep moving forward.
The edits are all I have right now a Banner and such. But I would still like to submit my idea, I know I need a template But as of Now I was just wondering if I need to make it flashy or more detailed?

User Image

Hallowed Sex Symbol

14,550 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Millionaire 200
Do want camo pants and shorts.
HeIIraiser
Do want camo pants and shorts.

I think If I can get either one It would lead to the creation of the other. for example if I get the shorts they would come up with pants as well.

Magical Cat

12,850 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100
YES, SUBMIT THIS ASAP, well with a drawn version. Put the pixeled version in the design too, makes it more convincing. I hope you can twist a story about an army person, since this contest round is about original characters.
Ninja Katze
YES, SUBMIT THIS ASAP, well with a drawn version. Put the pixeled version in the design too, makes it more convincing. I hope you can twist a story about an army person, since this contest round is about original characters.

Ah thank you very much good luck on your submission as well.

Magical Cat

12,850 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100
roy williams
Ninja Katze

I have been hankering for camo pants and shorts. We have ugly dresses, but not really anything that are separate pants. Include the standard, snow, desert, and tropical color that camo comes in on your design sheet.
Ninja Katze
roy williams
Ninja Katze

I have been hankering for camo pants and shorts. We have ugly dresses, but not really anything that are separate pants. Include the standard, snow, desert, and tropical color that camo comes in on your design sheet.

Oh thats another good suggestion, You're a Big help thank you emotion_yatta

Magical Cat

12,850 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100
roy williams
Ninja Katze
roy williams
Ninja Katze

Oh thats another good suggestion, You're a Big help thank you emotion_yatta

It's what I'm here for. Two time winner what what... sweatdrop This is one of the only things I participate in site wise. I figure I need to help others too, and this time there is a huge turnout for the contest.

Attila The Chad's Widower

Bad Boy

You should totally sneak in a military character! I tell you we need more camo. yum_puddi

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff