Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500
She's got a body like an hourglass...

Every time I see an announcement, my first thought is "please be a gold shop update, please be a gold shop update".
And it never is. sad

...that's ticking like a clock.

Dapper Gaian

1,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I know right, I wanna know who wins and if anyone I really liked won..

Amorous Animal

19,425 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Object of Affection 150
Oh god I feel your pain so bad! I'm sitting here just WAITING for it. I hope it's not like the last week of the month, that'll drive me crazy, though it more than likely will ; w;''''''

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500
pandafox xaviar
Oh god I feel your pain so bad! I'm sitting here just WAITING for it. I hope it's not like the last week of the month, that'll drive me crazy, though it more than likely will ; w;''''''

I don't want to start questing something for fear they'll come out and I'll want like 10 items.

Amorous Animal

19,425 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Supreme Supporter 500
nefret2011
pandafox xaviar

I don't want to start questing something for fear they'll come out and I'll want like 10 items.

Oh yeah, I have a feeling that I'm going to want quite a few of the hats that are made. Good bye gold! > w<'''
I'm really hoping that some of my favorites are picked.

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500
pandafox xaviar

Oh yeah, I have a feeling that I'm going to want quite a few of the hats that are made. Good bye gold! > w<'''

I'm hopeful...but quite honestly a lot of the items they picked before disappointed me. Especially the first contest. The one dress they picked was all cutesy.

Amorous Animal

19,425 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Supreme Supporter 500
nefret2011
pandafox xaviar

I'm hopeful...but quite honestly a lot of the items they picked before disappointed me. Especially the first contest. The one dress they picked was all cutesy.

Who knows? we got a large selection of different hats to choose from and they were pretty well spread out so we might get some interesting picks!
I have to agree that in some of the last contests, I wasn't super thrilled with the choices, but they weren't bad ; o;
(I'm really hoping they pick one of my designs this time, I would probably crap myself if they did though sweatdrop )

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff