Welcome to Gaia! ::

The clothes are really cool, the creators are fantastic and seem to have nothing to lose.
But the only thing I hate about all this ..
Is the price of them.
Actually, with the current massive inflation the price isn't considered high.

Invisible Seeker

What, are they too low/high?
I could buy some for you for free, if you want. c:

Friendly Werewolf

3,950 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Friendly 100
Compared to the prices in the Marketplace, and Rococo where they charge you real money for items, CrosStitch isn't too bad, like you can get things from there for 7,000g, which is pretty average. My dress is from CrosStitch and it was 10,000g, and my mask which I also got from there was about 6,000g I think?

Eternal Shade

11,900 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
“Hope. It is the most important thing in the world. I believe that now more than ever. Hope is what saved my life, hope is what gave me the courage and the strength to carry on.

I actually love the prices, there's few items that are that good and are actually affordable on the Market Place.

Hope – that unshakeable, golden belief that things can get better. ” - Execution by Alexander Gordon Smith

Prophet

Vanilla Angel Imp
What, are they too low/high?
I could buy some for you for free, if you want. c:

I like your way of thinking. I'd totally help out with funding if you wanna get stuff from there too~
ygorariel
The clothes are really cool, the creators are fantastic and seem to have nothing to lose.
But the only thing I hate about all this ..
Is the price of them.

Are the prices not affordable? If not, I could help provide you with the funds needed. CrosStitch is too great of a store to pass up! If you already have items in mind that you'd like, please throw out some names at us; as I already see two other generous gaians willing to help! We want everyone to have an enjoyable experience! mrgreen

Pierced Smoker

13,075 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Team Moira 200
CrosStitch is actually only making prices based on the crazy inflashion of gaia right now.
but their prices are very reasonable, if you need help as other's have stated before, there are some really awesome people on gaia more than happy to help you get the items your looking for from there.
Throw us out the names of the items and we can help you out, we are more than happy to from the looks of things. ^.^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff