Would you totally wear a splattered jello unikitty on your head? Hehe 8D

YEEEEESSS!<3 0.40372670807453 40.4% [ 65 ]
MAYYBEEEE! 0.19875776397516 19.9% [ 32 ]
NOO (cause I'm a hater) 0.14285714285714 14.3% [ 23 ]
JELLOOOOOOO!! *0* 0.25465838509317 25.5% [ 41 ]
Total Votes:[ 161 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

PHEW!
I've just entered my design that I've been altering for most of today, I don't think I'll enter any more entries than one, it's tiring aha.
Anywayyzzzz.
Tell me what you think guys! Maybe I could alter it and send another entry if you think something could be changed? If you have any really good ideas/improvements?

No stealing whee
User Image
Link to my second entry here >>>Cosmic Receiver Hat
Have a great day hehe heart
BUMP heart
It's eerie yet strangely adorable. Definitely has personality to it. Very interesting specimen. Goodluck, little unikitty! May the force be with you, 81z! biggrin
OpaniFare
It's eerie yet strangely adorable. Definitely has personality to it. Very interesting specimen. Goodluck, little unikitty! May the force be with you, 81z! biggrin

Hehe thanks~~~
Can you scroll to see the whole image? Or is it just stuck with a bit of the side cropped out? sad
81z

Hehe thanks~~~
Can you scroll to see the whole image? Or is it just stuck with a bit of the side cropped out? sad

I'm pretty sure I can see all of it. Doesn't look like anything got cut off anywhere.
Okayy thanks smile
Bump!

Animal Lover

13,175 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Junior Trader 100
3nodding looks pretty cool yum_puddi btw are the rainbows an stars included or not?
sandy 21
3nodding looks pretty cool yum_puddi btw are the rainbows an stars included or not?

Hehe thanks! And no they aren't, they're just decoration :3
Bump mrgreen

Animal Lover

13,175 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Junior Trader 100
81z
sandy 21

Hehe thanks! And no they aren't, they're just decoration :3

4laugh no problem...I think you should write that on a corner cuz I don't think people would know, since there are hats that include tails or whatever else...but its just a suggestion whee

Generous Shapeshifter

10,300 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Omg!!! that's pretty cute!!! i really wanna wear it emotion_bigheart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers