No to the stripes! 0.52631578947368 52.6% [ 10 ]
Total Votes:[ 19 ]
1 2 >

Adored Sex Symbol

19,140 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Nerd 50
I dont know which one to do. My BF likes the stripes one, but I think it is too much.
Which one do you think I should go with?

No stripes or Stripes

orrrr the gradient!!
gradient

Adored Sex Symbol

19,140 Points
  • Nerd 50

Adored Sex Symbol

19,140 Points
  • Nerd 50
No Stripes :3

Adored Sex Symbol

19,140 Points
  • Nerd 50
iLlamaluvr
No Stripes :3
Lol thats what I said <3 Thank you

Foxeen's Wife

Lonely Fatcat

No stripes... But you should do something different with the item to make it darker (add stitching or something) because I like how the stripes make it look darker but it is a bit too much...

Adored Sex Symbol

19,140 Points
  • Nerd 50
maymaylove
No stripes... But you should do something different with the item to make it darker (add stitching or something) because I like how the stripes make it look darker but it is a bit too much...
hmm...how about a gradiant tool, making the top darker and fade to the red or pink?

Fashionable Nerd

I personally like it better with the stripes. Makes more of a statement

Fuzzy Fairy

14,800 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bookworm 100
TheCourteJester
maymaylove
hmm...how about a gradiant tool, making the top darker and fade to the red or pink?

I think that would look nice.

Adored Sex Symbol

19,140 Points
  • Nerd 50
CactusJuicy
TheCourteJester
maymaylove

my bf thinks that the gradient would look good, but that gaia wouldn't like it and wants me to prove that there is an item on gaia with gradient...But i like the gradient

Foxeen's Wife

Lonely Fatcat

TheCourteJester
CactusJuicy
TheCourteJester
maymaylove

my bf thinks that the gradient would look good, but that gaia wouldn't like it and wants me to prove that there is an item on gaia with gradient...But i like the gradient
Or you could like make the edges darker or something?
Um... use like a spraypaint tool to make it kinda have black fuzzy dots? or idk.....

Eternal Senshi

19,100 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Personally, I like the version without stripes. They do add a bit of color, but detract a little from the skeletal elements, which seem like the focus of the item.

Adored Sex Symbol

19,140 Points
  • Nerd 50
maymaylove
TheCourteJester
CactusJuicy
TheCourteJester
maymaylove

Or you could like make the edges darker or something?
Um... use like a spraypaint tool to make it kinda have black fuzzy dots? or idk.....

What about this?

Adored Sex Symbol

19,140 Points
  • Nerd 50
Strahnd Tolvarius
Personally, I like the version without stripes. They do add a bit of color, but detract a little from the skeletal elements, which seem like the focus of the item.

How about this?

Fuzzy Fairy

14,800 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bookworm 100
Hmm one of the hair options on the item 'risky angels' appears to have a gradient.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff