Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anxious Genius

Villainess Harley Quinn
Freaky Little Darling
Villainess Harley Quinn
Freaky Little Darling
Villainess Harley Quinn

This literally fulfills at least two of my fantasies. This combines fantasies. You are a genius. I NEED TWENTY OF THEM! IMMEDIATELY *drools*

What are the fantasies?
Harlequins
and
Steampunk?

more or less...
Harley Quinn
and
Steampunk.
Combine the two and i'm in heaven. You make me miss my blonde hair D; made it so much easier to dress up as Harlz

Oh Harl herself? XD
Gotta love her!

I don't have blond hair lol.
IRL I am mixed so I have tan skin which is why I only cosplay classic Harley easy to accurately portray .

i'm your typical blonde hair blue eye

Desirable Receiver

11,975 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
Freaky Little Darling
Villainess Harley Quinn
Freaky Little Darling
Villainess Harley Quinn
Freaky Little Darling
Villainess Harley Quinn

This literally fulfills at least two of my fantasies. This combines fantasies. You are a genius. I NEED TWENTY OF THEM! IMMEDIATELY *drools*

What are the fantasies?
Harlequins
and
Steampunk?

more or less...
Harley Quinn
and
Steampunk.
Combine the two and i'm in heaven. You make me miss my blonde hair D; made it so much easier to dress up as Harlz

Oh Harl herself? XD
Gotta love her!

I don't have blond hair lol.
IRL I am mixed so I have tan skin which is why I only cosplay classic Harley easy to accurately portray .

i'm your typical blonde hair blue eye

You are sooo lucky.

Kawaii Kitten

oh my god, ALL OF MY YES emotion_kirakira

Desirable Receiver

11,975 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
ii_Weirdo_o

Hahaha thanks, that face is wonderful.

Kawaii Kitten

Villainess Harley Quinn
ii_Weirdo_o

Hahaha thanks, that face is wonderful.

quite so emotion_dowant

Noob

I love . heart

Desirable Receiver

11,975 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
Awkhen
I love . heart

Thank you for the support.

Enigmatic Shapeshifter

These are really neat! And I know firsthand how difficult cogs are to do in paint! Everything turned out nice. I like that the hat is built more like a hood.

Desirable Receiver

11,975 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
shadowfoot
These are really neat! And I know firsthand how difficult cogs are to do in paint! Everything turned out nice. I like that the hat is built more like a hood.

Yeah I wanted to make it hood like because I didn't want it to similar to the existing items which are hats straight forward hats for the most part. And yeah I hated those damned cogs!

Enigmatic Shapeshifter

Villainess Harley Quinn
shadowfoot

Yeah I wanted to make it hood like because I didn't want it to similar to the existing items which are hats straight forward hats for the most part. And yeah I hated those damned cogs!

The diagonal prong parts were hellish! But they look very nice on your design. I like the colors as well.

Desirable Receiver

11,975 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
shadowfoot
Villainess Harley Quinn
shadowfoot

The diagonal prong parts were hellish! But they look very nice on your design. I like the colors as well.

Hahaha yes exactly, its when you wish the little shape options varied a bit more. Thank you I just started with my two fave colors and then added what I think would be popular and pretty gender neutral.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff