No. 0.066115702479339 6.6% [ 8 ]
Only if there is a design variation for male avi. 0.090909090909091 9.1% [ 11 ]
Only if I have a female avi. 0.041322314049587 4.1% [ 5 ]
No, but I want the other items in the concept art. 0.024793388429752 2.5% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 121 ]
1 2 3 >

Timid Prophet

User Image
Item description: After the Industrial Revolution, technological advancement gave rise to steampunk fiction. Closing her book, the Victorian lady commissioned her tailor to construct a steampunk dress made of the best materials.
---
Hello. This is the first time I'm entering a Crosstitch contest.
Please provide feedback on it? (such as, what other color variation would you like to see, if any?)
Also, what name would you suggest for this? (other than "Steamgear Victorian" )
If there is enough demand for a male variation of this, I'll create one.
It'll most likely be a dandy blouse with similar design, combined with the structure of a tailcoat.

Distinct Wolf

11,975 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Cash Grabber 500
It's pretty biggrin
And I honestly can't come up with a different name for it. It looks so pretty ^^

Peaceful Warlord

Oh, it's lovely! As for a name... Hmmm... " Bittersweet Beauty's Blouse"!

Timid Prophet

El Asker
It's pretty biggrin
And I honestly can't come up with a different name for it. It looks so pretty ^^

Thank you for your feedback~

El Asker

Oh, it's lovely! As for a name... Hmmm... " Bittersweet Beauty's Blouse"!

I'll consider your suggested name. and thank you!

OG Punk

13,300 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250

Quaint Bunny

59,925 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
Looks great smile

Here's a small suggestion thought: suggest them to have the collar frill layer higher than the blouse so one could use other corsets or even coats inbetween. It would add more possibilities for outfits smile (if you don't know what I mean, check Louie's Blouses or Lady Chime's dresses with corsets)

Do you have any ideas for the colors yet? I would like to suggest some dark yet vibrant tints: Amethyst, Sapphire, Crimson, Emerald... Nvm, just saw the little dots XD

That said, good luck!

Timid Prophet

lilloulou
Looks great smile

Here's a small suggestion thought: suggest them to have the collar frill layer higher than the blouse so one could use other corsets or even coats inbetween. It would add more possibilities for outfits smile (if you don't know what I mean, check Louie's Blouses or Lady Chime's dresses with corsets)

Do you have any ideas for the colors yet? I would like to suggest some dark yet vibrant tints: Amethyst, Sapphire, Crimson, Emerald... Nvm, just saw the little dots XD

That said, good luck!

That's a good suggestion.
I'll try to edit it, although that would have some difficulties due to the design of the collar/button coordination.
Thank you for your input. I appreciate it. ^ ^

Timid Prophet

Anarchist Beauty
Love it.

Glad that you do~
Your opinion is highly valued.

OG Punk

13,300 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
nekodama
Anarchist Beauty
Love it.

Glad that you do~

Good luck on everything.
I hope your item gets made.
Mainly because I want to buy three.

Quaint Bunny

59,925 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
nekodama
lilloulou
Looks great smile

That said, good luck!

I'll try to edit it, although that would have some difficulties due to the design of the collar/button coordination.

Oh, you don't have to edit anything. Just tell them to allow the frilly part to be able to layer on top of the corsets -- just small note would probably do; or if you want a preview of what you want to be layered higher, simply copy-paste your image and keep only the frilly part in the comment next to it in the empty space smile

Timid Prophet

lilloulou
nekodama
lilloulou
Looks great smile

That said, good luck!

Oh, you don't have to edit anything. Just tell them to allow the frilly part to be able to layer on top of the corsets -- just small note would probably do; or if you want a preview of what you want to be layered higher, simply copy-paste your image and keep only the frilly part in the comment next to it in the empty space smile

I didn't know we can do that ;c
Where should I leave this comment? (I thought that the "description" box is only for the item description.) Perhaps I should leave a note next to the concept art.
Sorry, I'm completely new to this. sweatdrop

Timid Prophet

Anarchist Beauty
nekodama
Anarchist Beauty
Love it.

Glad that you do~

Good luck on everything.
I hope your item gets made.
Mainly because I want to buy three.

Thank you.
It would be nice if that happens. ♥

Quaint Bunny

59,925 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
nekodama

On the empty space of the concept art. I know some ppl were adding some comments there sometimes about things which needs more detailing smile

Timid Prophet

lilloulou
nekodama

On the empty space of the concept art. I know some ppl were adding some comments there sometimes about things which needs more detailing smile

I'll do that.
Thank you again for all your help! heart

Fluffy Glitch

Very lovely.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items