Welcome to Gaia! ::

Alien Sweetheart

Meeki
Meushi
Color wise, Halloweeny ones work such as orange, purple, black. But reds greens and the like work too. I think you should also stick with just the blood stain ones cause it makes it more monstery, at least to me. I really like this top!

I really favor the bloodstains myself, definitely not enough of it here. On the other hand, I know that some people aren't too fond of that kind of thing. sad I was so happy when they did the Walking Dead items some time back. Love love love love love gore, violence, blood and stuff like that.

I personally am not a gore person LOL But I do like the lite blood stains on it. Gives off a more menacing feel to it if you ask me. But at the same time it wouldn't put people off from getting it if they were the kind to not like it.

Hey you can even make it crazy and make some of the blood different colors. After all I'm sure vampires don't just pig out humans. LOL that would kind of be cool to see other races in the title. Like Orc blood, maybe blueish? Zurg blood, green? Imp blood....uh...purple?

Apocalyptic Girl

21,875 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Another random idea. Bat Scarf? Probably should jump off the whole vampire theme and onto something else. stare

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500
She's got a body like an hourglass...

The more you edit that top, the more I love it.

...that's ticking like a clock.

Unholy of Hearts

46,225 Points
  • Team Carl 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Abomination 100
I enjoy the bloodstains on that vest/shirt. heart

Beloved Fatcat

7,850 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250
OMG i LOVE your ideas.
I would really like it if gaia made those actual items. heart

OG Darling

20,475 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Falling For You 25
  • The Perfect Setup 150
I love this idea!

Questionable Cat

That scarf.
        emotion_dowant

Apocalyptic Girl

21,875 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100
Thank you all for the kind feedback and comments. redface heart

I wish I could do pixels and draw better though.

Benevolent Feeder

The bloodstained sleeves look really cool. :3
And I LOVE that bat scarf. <3 3 <3 I could definitely see that in my inventory.
i love all of them

Wolven Clow#2's Bestie

I love love love the bat scarves!

Alien Sweetheart

I love the scarf too!

Woo! What if you had different themes for the scarf? Like that one would be A little Batty? Ha ha Pun. But then another one could maybe have...Oh I don't know, spiders? And then another hmmm, I wanna say pumpkins but that might be hard to do. Woo you could do some kind of monster face coming out for the scarf of even claws!

Apocalyptic Girl

21,875 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100
Meushi
I love the scarf too!

Woo! What if you had different themes for the scarf? Like that one would be A little Batty? Ha ha Pun. But then another one could maybe have...Oh I don't know, spiders? And then another hmmm, I wanna say pumpkins but that might be hard to do. Woo you could do some kind of monster face coming out for the scarf of even claws!

The pumpkin one could be an orange scarf maybe with green tips and some of the pieces falling off could be leaves maybe? If I went with just the bat one, I was thinking about mixing it up with solid and patterns. I always liked striped scarves myself. Gray and black stripes. redface

I like the name "A Little Batty", would you mind me using that if I ended up submitting it as a bat scarf? Puns are fun. XD

Alien Sweetheart

Meeki
Meushi
I love the scarf too!

The pumpkin one could be an orange scarf maybe with green tips and some of the pieces falling off could be leaves maybe? If I went with just the bat one, I was thinking about mixing it up with solid and patterns. I always liked striped scarves myself. Gray and black stripes. redface

I like the name "A Little Batty", would you mind me using that if I ended up submitting it as a bat scarf? Puns are fun. XD

That pumpkin scarf sounds awesome!

And go ahead! Puns should be used freely to abuse others!
I'd buy that scarf, its really cleaver.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces