Welcome to Gaia! ::

so here is my entry :> do you think i should enter it? advice and feedback is appreciated :>
User Image

No Winner

33,650 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • 10000 High Score 300
  • Magical Girl 50
YES!!!!! I like the cotton candy hair 3nodding This is a good one... such good competition in this thing. Well could you help me on mine click.

Foxeen's Wife

Lonely Fatcat

Thats really cute o-o
As far as hair, it's the best I've actually seen in my opinion.

Backwoods Elder

I do like the hair very much, but I can't quite see the connection to the theme, except from the red color... >o> Maybe you should somehow make it a little more suitable for the theme?
dark pillow
I do like the hair very much, but I can't quite see the connection to the theme, except from the red color... >o> Maybe you should somehow make it a little more suitable for the theme?

thank you for the advice :> i'm still thinking of a way to make it more suitable...
maymaylove
Thats really cute o-o
As far as hair, it's the best I've actually seen in my opinion.

uwu thank you very much <3

Backwoods Elder

chinabowl
dark pillow

thank you for the advice :> i'm still thinking of a way to make it more suitable...

Yeah, it's not so simple to make a wig suit the theme perfectly. ^^;

Foxeen's Wife

Lonely Fatcat

chinabowl
dark pillow

Maybe you could do a ribbion through the part of the hair that's hanging down like black crossed...
Yaunie13
YES!!!!! I like the cotton candy hair 3nodding This is a good one... such good competition in this thing. Well could you help me on mine click.

oh thank you :> of course i will help you on yours uwu
Skull Forest

I love this.

Thank you <3
love it <3
PrincessJesyxoxo
love it <3

Thank you uwu

Inquisitor

19,975 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100