Welcome to Gaia! ::

Time-traveling Ally

Which of the following should I work on more? I kind f liek the fruit mini sweater in the top right...Of course the simple solid colored overalls/bibs with fruit looking pathes might be a soudn choice too.
Help me decide?
Who else is thinking of preschool, wiggles, Strawberry shortcake, and all kinds of silly little kid things?
User Image
Do you think I should try an incorporate skulls into stuff? Like the Snow White poisoned apple on simple t-shirt or something?
User Image
Leaning towards my Fruidies....

Time-traveling Ally

The sweater and "blazer" are 3/4 sleeve by the way. emotion_bigheart
The sweater shows midriff, too make it look like you crammed yourself in some little kids sweater.

Time-traveling Ally

I like cherries and apples myself...

Time-traveling Ally

Are tomatoes widely accepted as a fruit now?

Time-traveling Ally

I think I might use Rina[NPC] as my model. Oooh I hope she wears the winning design in a mini comic!
Lol...I could see her stealing into Cross Stitch and convescating the winning items.

Time-traveling Ally

Hee heee....Well sure its veggie juice but still my mind flashes to this....Amidst all the preschool fruit songs.

Time-traveling Ally

Anybody....hello?

Fatcat

i already submitted a very similar apron

Playful Guildswoman

iNk_mAy
Which of the following should I work on more? I kind f liek the fruit mini sweater in the top right...Of course the simple solid colored overalls/bibs with fruit looking pathes might be a soudn choice too.
Help me decide?
Who else is thinking of preschool, wiggles, Strawberry shortcake, and all kinds of silly little kid things?
User Image
Do you think I should try an incorporate skulls into stuff? Like the Snow White poisoned apple on simple t-shirt or something?

Aw, aw, aw! I want the overalls!

Time-traveling Ally

New design page up in first post!

Spoopy Kitten

The overalls remind me of Apple Jack
*brohoof*?

Shirtless Gekko

10,650 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
hundurr

lots of people are going to submit aprons. just because its similar to yours doesn't mean they copied you.

Shirtless Gekko

10,650 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
i would say no skulls. im kinda sick of seeing skulls. gaia has enough skull items. we dont need fruit variations of skulls. XD

Fatcat

Alu Cakes
hundurr

lots of people are going to submit aprons. just because its similar to yours doesn't mean they copied you.

who said i said copy?

Shirtless Gekko

10,650 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
hundurr
Alu Cakes
hundurr

who said i said copy?

my bad, it just seemed like you were implying it is all.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff