Loyal Sweetheart

26,890 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Noble Shade 100
rimedragona
Pikameu
rimedragona
I'm really bad at naming things, but I would color at least one of the smaller examples, myself.
If I color it I'd probably do it on the computer, but I need a mouse to do that. x__x I guess I can tomorrow

Sorry, don't mean to make more work for you. ^^; Since the version on the side is so detailed, you might be okay to leave it as is. It's nice to see the clear outline of the dress, too, since sometimes when people color, the small versions can get hard to understand.

I like the green variation, btw. But that's probably because I like green. ;p

Green is my favorite color, so I also like that version. >v<

I planned on coloring it, I just got scared of messing it up since I did it on paper. I think I should color them, too. Then I could show all the color variations I had in mind too. o:

Youthful Pants

33,975 Points
  • Master Medic 150
  • Never Give Up 35
  • Cool Competitor 150
Pikameu
rimedragona
Pikameu
rimedragona
I'm really bad at naming things, but I would color at least one of the smaller examples, myself.
If I color it I'd probably do it on the computer, but I need a mouse to do that. x__x I guess I can tomorrow

Sorry, don't mean to make more work for you. ^^; Since the version on the side is so detailed, you might be okay to leave it as is. It's nice to see the clear outline of the dress, too, since sometimes when people color, the small versions can get hard to understand.

I planned on coloring it, I just got scared of messing it up since I did it on paper. I think I should color them, too. Then I could show all the color variations I had in mind too. o:

oh, of course. :3 I would definitely suggest doing the variations on the computer. Digital is so much easier to fix if something goes wrong. Paper is kind of scary that way. And color variations are always good. Would there be other fruits, too? Grapes, cherries, watermelons, strawberries... blackberries. :3

Loyal Sweetheart

26,890 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Noble Shade 100
rimedragona
Pikameu
rimedragona
Pikameu
rimedragona

oh, of course. :3 I would definitely suggest doing the variations on the computer. Digital is so much easier to fix if something goes wrong. Paper is kind of scary that way. And color variations are always good. Would there be other fruits, too? Grapes, cherries, watermelons, strawberries... blackberries. :3

I don't know if fruit variations are allowed, so I'm not going to risk it. I'm working on a boy-version right now and I'm gonna make it a different fruit...not sure what fruit yet.

Friend

adorable and simple <33

Loyal Sweetheart

26,890 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Noble Shade 100
Ally Shaz
adorable and simple <33
Thanks, I'm a fan of simple clothing myself but people tend to like the more complicated things I thought. xD

Friend

Pikameu

I would love to wear your clothes >v<

Loyal Sweetheart

26,890 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Noble Shade 100
Ally Shaz
Pikameu

I would love to wear your clothes >v<
Awww thank you. <3 ;v;
Making a boy version now, but I think it would be cute on girls, too.

Loyal Sweetheart

26,890 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Noble Shade 100
O-Mokona-O

Put a WIP of the boy-version up. Quoting you before I forget! Now I sleep. x_x

Loyal Sweetheart

26,890 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Noble Shade 100
goodnight world x_x

Dapper Dabbler

This is the cutest things ever!
Honestly, if this got made, I would buy it in a heartbeat!
I like the boy version better, and would rather wear that on my female base, if possible; instead of the dress

Friendly Bloodsucker

5,200 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Millionaire 200
Really cute exclaim

Feisty Kitten

So cute! It would be cool if you could make a matching head piece... But I would buy it with or without it. 3nodding

Loyal Sweetheart

26,890 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Noble Shade 100
Thanks guys. I will work on it more tonight, I'm at school right now and using my phone. I might do more clothes to go with it just I would have to enter separately and some people have designed really great hats and such already. XD
Definitely going to make the "boy version" on the girl base too, and color it.

Rainbow Giver

17,650 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
thats adorablee <3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers