Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolf

Pikameu
I made a thread asking about making alternatives and what is okay and someone said only color variations, but I'll bump it and see if I can find out more. *o*
I really like your suggestion. <3 It started out as a grape-dress actually, but I decided apples were easier. sweatdrop

Ah, I see.
Well that's too bad. I would've loved to see other fruit dresses.
And really? Haha, a grape dress... I can imagine it xD But either way, the apple dress turned out well :3

8,600 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Junior 100
I love it <3

Loyal Sweetheart

26,890 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Noble Shade 100
O-Mokona-O
Pikameu
I made a thread asking about making alternatives and what is okay and someone said only color variations, but I'll bump it and see if I can find out more. *o*
I really like your suggestion. <3 It started out as a grape-dress actually, but I decided apples were easier. sweatdrop

Ah, I see.
Well that's too bad. I would've loved to see other fruit dresses.
And really? Haha, a grape dress... I can imagine it xD But either way, the apple dress turned out well :3
Well I might enter multiple, it's just expensive to enter more than once. x__x ahaha and I'm not SURE that I can't include different fruits as variants!

Loyal Sweetheart

26,890 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Noble Shade 100
Akane_Sakamoto
I love it <3
Thank you very much heart

Wolf

Pikameu
Well I might enter multiple, it's just expensive to enter more than once. x__x ahaha and I'm not SURE that I can't include different fruits as variants!

Yeah. 10k per entry is quite a bit. If you do decide to enter more dresses and what not, quote me, shoot me a PM-- If I like the outfit(s), I'll send you a little help! c:
And I guess we just have to wait and see, huh? Perhaps try asking a mod about it? o:

Loyal Sweetheart

26,890 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Noble Shade 100
O-Mokona-O
Pikameu

Yeah. 10k per entry is quite a bit. If you do decide to enter more dresses and what not, quote me, shoot me a PM-- If I like the outfit(s), I'll send you a little help! c:
And I guess we just have to wait and see, huh? Perhaps try asking a mod about it? o:
I've never contacted a mod, I'm unsure how. @o@
And that's very sweet. <3 But I can afford it...I'm just scared I'll enter a bunch and none will make the cut. Dx

Dapper Dabbler

Love thisss! smile

Wolf

Pikameu
And that's very sweet. <3 But I can afford it...I'm just scared I'll enter a bunch and none will make the cut. Dx

I've only done it once or twice so I can't give you much help on it, sorry.
Ah, I see what you mean. Well it's worth a short right? Or at least post your ideas first and then make a poll to see which one(s) people like more and then enter those ones.
But seriously, I'm willing to help you if you need it, so don't feel shy about it! c:

Loyal Sweetheart

26,890 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Noble Shade 100
O-Mokona-O
Pikameu

I've only done it once or twice so I can't give you much help on it, sorry.
Ah, I see what you mean. Well it's worth a short right? Or at least post your ideas first and then make a poll to see which one(s) people like more and then enter those ones.
But seriously, I'm willing to help you if you need it, so don't feel shy about it! c:

Haa okay, well thank you! That's a good idea. I will work on more tomorrow after my classes, working on this hideous homework thing right now. >o< It sucks!

Loyal Sweetheart

26,890 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Noble Shade 100
dizziedobsession
Love thisss! smile
Thanks, I'm glad you like it. <3

Dapper Explorer

8,950 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Team Edward 100
Very cute. It makes me think of Miss Frizzle in a good way!

Wolf

Pikameu
Haa okay, well thank you! That's a good idea. I will work on more tomorrow after my classes, working on this hideous homework thing right now. >o< It sucks!

[/Is procrastinating on Gaia and various other websites such as Tumblr instead of reading book which must be read and written about by this Friday]
Good luck finishing your homework xD
When you do finish working on other designs, etc, could you please quote me so I can get notified? Just because I might not remember about checking up on this place, haha.

Lonely Seraph

Waaaay too cute. <3

Loyal Sweetheart

26,890 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Noble Shade 100
O-Mokona-O
Pikameu

[/Is procrastinating on Gaia and various other websites such as Tumblr instead of reading book which must be read and written about by this Friday]
Good luck finishing your homework xD
When you do finish working on other designs, etc, could you please quote me so I can get notified? Just because I might not remember about checking up on this place, haha.
Yeah, I will do that or PM you. ;o <3

Loyal Sweetheart

26,890 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Noble Shade 100
Mia-Nyan
Waaaay too cute. <3
D'aww thanks. emotion_kirakira

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items