Welcome to Gaia! ::

Loyal Sweetheart

26,890 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Noble Shade 100
User Image
I can't keep track of all of my CrosStitch threads anymore, so I decided to recycle my first and most "popular" thread so I can put all my designs in one place.
The adorable sprites on the right were by Dark-Velvet-Revolver. c:
(Previously my Fruit Salad entry thread.)

My 11th try, which might not even be judged at all because it includes wings. They are supposed to be fake costume wings, hence the shoulder straps, but it may still not be accepted. I really wanted to do a fallen angel outfit, but without wings it didn't make any sense... sweatdrop
My 12th entry is based on man-eating plants. I did it in a few hours, so it's not great. D; I just had the idea and wanted to do it.

The newest contests and entries start at the top, going down as they get older.

Halloween 2013 Contest:

emotion_omnomnom Hungry Bolero
gaia_angelleft gaia_nitemareright Fallen Anghell

OC Contest:

Laced with Suspense

Rainy Day Contest:

Petal Poncho
Dewlightful Top

Sweet Treat Contest:

yum_tea Melting Chocolate Blazer

Winter Coat Contest:

Sheepish Coat
Winter Seafarer Coat
? Unsubmitted Coat

Hat Contest:

Seasonal Hat
Chill Harpy Hat

Fruit Salad Contest:

Apple Suspender Dress
Blueberry Overalls

Devout Lunatic

10,350 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
I would love to see this in the shop. The ruffles are the icing on the cake for me

Wolf

That my friend, is simply adorable.<3
If it were to be released, I've love to see more color alternatives or fruit alternatives. (Strawberry dress, orange dress, etc)

Loyal Sweetheart

26,890 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Noble Shade 100
Classic Example
I would love to see this in the shop. The ruffles are the icing on the cake for me
Aww thank you. I cannot draw ruffles AT ALL. I looked at 3 different tutorials and ended up just BSing it in the end. Dx
I'm just thinking if they DID use my idea they could fix it up. xD

Devout Lunatic

10,350 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
Pikameu
Classic Example
Aww thank you. I cannot draw ruffles AT ALL. I looked at 3 different tutorials and ended up just BSing it in the end. Dx

well you did a good job on the ruffles. love this design. hope you enter it heart

Loyal Sweetheart

26,890 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Noble Shade 100
O-Mokona-O
That my friend, is simply adorable.<3
If it were to be released, I've love to see more color alternatives or fruit alternatives. (Strawberry dress, orange dress, etc)
Oooh that's a good idea! I didn't know if I was allowed to make alternative versions, but I wanted to make a boy-version with puffy shorts instead of the skirt. Other fruits would be really cute, I could draw those out too but I don't know if I can submit it as the same item.

Loyal Sweetheart

26,890 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Noble Shade 100
Classic Example
Pikameu
Classic Example

well you did a good job on the ruffles. love this design. hope you enter it heart
Thank you again. I plan on entering, but probably not tonight. I've been procrastinating on my homework. x__x

Wolf

Pikameu
Oooh that's a good idea! I didn't know if I was allowed to make alternative versions, but I wanted to make a boy-version with puffy shorts instead of the skirt. Other fruits would be really cute, I could draw those out too but I don't know if I can submit it as the same item.

Puffy-shorts? Sounds adorable, haha <3
It was just a suggestion. You should ask about it though. I'd love to see alternatives for the dress! :D

Devout Lunatic

10,350 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
Pikameu
Classic Example
Pikameu
Classic Example

Thank you again. I plan on entering, but probably not tonight. I've been procrastinating on my homework. x__x

well get that homework done asap!
goodluck with your entry.

Loyal Sweetheart

26,890 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Noble Shade 100
Classic Example
Pikameu
Classic Example
Pikameu
Classic Example

well get that homework done asap!
goodluck with your entry.

I will! I'm working on it right now, then I should sleep. But after school tomorrow I will enter once it's been "finalized" c:

Fatcat

i love this ; u; <333

Loyal Sweetheart

26,890 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Noble Shade 100
O-Mokona-O
Pikameu

Puffy-shorts? Sounds adorable, haha <3
It was just a suggestion. You should ask about it though. I'd love to see alternatives for the dress! :D
I made a thread asking about making alternatives and what is okay and someone said only color variations, but I'll bump it and see if I can find out more. *o*
I really like your suggestion. <3 It started out as a grape-dress actually, but I decided apples were easier. sweatdrop

Spoopy Kitten

Simply adorable<3

Loyal Sweetheart

26,890 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Noble Shade 100
hundurr
i love this ; u; <333
Awww thank you. I'm not good at drawing cute clothes, I always draw like...t-shirts on people. xD I'm glad you like it!

Loyal Sweetheart

26,890 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Noble Shade 100
xChibi Cannibalx
Simply adorable<3
Thank you. cat_redface

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff