Welcome to Gaia! ::

OMG CONTESTS. Scully...

you dork. 0.072463768115942 7.2% [ 5 ]
LOLWUT? 0.15942028985507 15.9% [ 11 ]
I don't wanna know what you entered. 0.028985507246377 2.9% [ 2 ]
I wanna SEE IT. 0.1304347826087 13.0% [ 9 ]
that's what she said... 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
*cough* 0.17391304347826 17.4% [ 12 ]
OMG! I'd spend my last 5000 Gold for one of those! 0.17391304347826 17.4% [ 12 ]
Marshall was here. ;D 0.26086956521739 26.1% [ 18 ]
Total Votes:[ 69 ]
< 1 2 3 4 >

Shameless Hoarder

16,700 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Champion 300
  • Grunny Harvester 150
scullylam
yep. inspired by the loot. 3nodding but the one on the back isn't loot... yet.... *evil giggle*

Hmmm...inspired by zOMG! loot, and the one on the back (the on that is kind of like a gold star?) isn't loot "yet"....

I'd put on my thinking cap, but I'm saving that open space for a Zo My Hat when you win! blaugh

***EDIT*** Where's the "OMG! I'd spend my last 5000 Gold for one of those! emotion_kirakira " option in the Poll?

Time-traveling Marshmallow

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
WideEyed
scullylam
yep. inspired by the loot. 3nodding but the one on the back isn't loot... yet.... *evil giggle*

Hmmm...inspired by zOMG! loot, and the one on the back (the on that is kind of like a gold star?) isn't loot "yet"....

I'd put on my thinking cap, but I'm saving that open space for a Zo My Hat when you win! blaugh

***EDIT*** Where's the "OMG! I'd spend my last 5000 Gold for one of those! emotion_kirakira " option in the Poll?

:O do i need to add that to the poll? i added it in. now two people have to revote. xd

and well, lol now you mention it, it does look like a star... but it is a scrap of fabric... *shifty eyes*
There is so much swag in this entry that if they refuse to make it into an item I will write them the angriest angry letter in the history of angry letters. emotion_donotwant

Tenacious Glitch

24,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Newbie Helper 100
Those hats look really nice. Yeah I would love a zOMG! hat to come out that isn't the OMG hat, rofl . I would buy those and good luck on getting picked scully.

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
OpaniFare
There is so much swag in this entry that if they refuse to make it into an item I will write them the angriest angry letter in the history of angry letters. emotion_donotwant

o_O so... does this mean i got more swagger than jagger? *i'm blaming maroon 5 being on tv right now. lol!*

Scobre
Those hats look really nice. Yeah I would love a zOMG! hat to come out that isn't the OMG hat, rofl . I would buy those and good luck on getting picked scully.

thanks scobre! biggrin and yeah, what is with the omg hat? i don't even own one. crying *holds on to her omgwtf hat*
scullylam

Yes, it does.
Also, I see you have v1 TOM in your sig.

Tenacious Glitch

24,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Newbie Helper 100
scullylam
OpaniFare

o_O so... does this mean i got more swagger than jagger? *i'm blaming maroon 5 being on tv right now. lol!*

Scobre

thanks scobre! biggrin and yeah, what is with the omg hat? i don't even own one. crying *holds on to her omgwtf hat*

It's just a silly pixelated status thing like those halos. Supposed to show elitism I guess, idk the real reason. I did hear odd comments that you aren't a true zOMG!er unless you have an OMG hat. rofl dramallama I actually don't like it enough to spend the 25 mil on it, xd . I did used to want the OMFG hat, but people started buying those, but with me I like being different so when something becomes popular like those hats, I tend not to like it as much.

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
OpaniFare
scullylam

Yes, it does.
Also, I see you have v1 TOM in your sig.

yeah i do. xd and thanks!

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
Scobre
scullylam
OpaniFare

Scobre

It's just a silly pixelated status thing like those halos. Supposed to show elitism I guess, idk the real reason. I did hear odd comments that you aren't a true zOMG!er unless you have an OMG hat. rofl dramallama I actually don't like it enough to spend the 25 mil on it, xd . I did used to want the OMFG hat, but people started buying those, but with me I like being different so when something becomes popular like those hats, I tend not to like it as much.

woooooooooooow..... sounds like people wanna be like unity. she is awesome and has worn her hat forever. it is her signature look. getting the hat now... yeah such a waste. i guess next it'll be the frank sdplus doll and the face bandage right? rofl

Tenacious Glitch

24,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Newbie Helper 100
scullylam
Scobre
scullylam
OpaniFare

Scobre

woooooooooooow..... sounds like people wanna be like unity. she is awesome and has worn her hat forever. it is her signature look. getting the hat now... yeah such a waste. i guess next it'll be the frank sdplus doll and the face bandage right? rofl

Yeah she is nice and worked very hard for it. Probably will be. I have way too much fun making up silly words and trying to make it popular. People will believe anything is popular on here, it's funny. I love it's like a huge social sponge, rofl .

Feisty Kitten

Ummm, well it's different

Shameless Hoarder

16,700 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Grunny Harvester 150
scullylam
WideEyed
scullylam

:O do i need to add that to the poll? i added it in. now two people have to revote. xd

and well, lol now you mention it, it does look like a star... but it is a scrap of fabric... *shifty eyes*

Thinks hard...
Hmmm...could it be a piece of fabric from Nicu's underwear?
Only asking based on your fascination with the bad boy, and the fact that you're lobbying for a Collection Badge.
Just a personal aside for the upcoming merchandising of the Zo My Hat....if it indeed is a piece of fabric from Nicu's undies, you might not want to feature that too prominently in the marketing campaign... emotion_puke

wink

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
WideEyed
scullylam
WideEyed
scullylam

Thinks hard...
Hmmm...could it be a piece of fabric from Nicu's underwear?
Only asking based on your fascination with the bad boy, and the fact that you're lobbying for a Collection Badge.
Just a personal aside for the upcoming merchandising of the Zo My Hat....if it indeed is a piece of fabric from Nicu's undies, you might not want to feature that too prominently in the marketing campaign... emotion_puke

wink

eek rofl

nope. not nicu's undies on there. xd

Anxious Lover

8,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Explorer 100

Shameless Hoarder

16,700 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Grunny Harvester 150
scullylam
eek rofl

nope. not nicu's undies on there. xd

Is actually rather relieved to be wrong. wink

OK then...a piece of fabric, that, while fitting in with the theme of zOMG! Loot, is not currently zOMG! loot....

So, what would we do with said piece of fabric, if it were Loot...
Would it be part of a Recipe?
Or related to a specific Quest?
What significance would a swatch of fabric have within the zOMG! experience?
Flamingos and Coatls give feathers, Masks give Eyes...
So in general, loot bears some relationship to what drops it.
What zOMG! character that drops loot, would drop fabric?
Or could it be something dropped by an NPC, and as such have no particular relationship to a specific zOMG! character at all?

My head is starting to hurt... stressed

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces