• Full closet 200
I dig it--Gaia doesn't have a lot of 'extra long sleeve' type items heart

Loiterer

Lady of Whimsy
I dig it--Gaia doesn't have a lot of 'extra long sleeve' type items heart

Yep! Gaia's lack of exaggerated sleeves was my inspiration!~ lolol

I'm glad you dig it though. c:

Aged Hunter

x3 I know, that 'turned' part got me, too. I'm guessing you got the template from sometime last week? I'm guessing they updated it... I was lucky. My submission didn't go through for some reason, so I got a second chance to do it. I don't think they'll 'take points off', since a lot of people probably submitted before they did the template fix.

I really like this too, and that's coming from someone who doesn't usually like the extra-long-sleeve idea (childhood memory. DO. NOT. WANT).

Loiterer

Drenlith
x3 I know, that 'turned' part got me, too. I'm guessing you got the template from sometime last week? I'm guessing they updated it... I was lucky. My submission didn't go through for some reason, so I got a second chance to do it. I don't think they'll 'take points off', since a lot of people probably submitted before they did the template fix.

I really like this too, and that's coming from someone who doesn't usually like the extra-long-sleeve idea (childhood memory. DO. NOT. WANT).

Bahhh, you lucky duck! D: Yeah, I got the template a few days after the contest started, and have been slowly working on it, finally getting if done tonight. /to busy to work continually OTL

Yeah, I'm hoping it slides as a "gaia's fault" I'm just worried because mine was probably sent in much later then most with the messed up template. ; A;

But I'm glad you like it! oUo
lololol~ Did you get your sleeves caught it like a car door or something?

Loiterer

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500
I like it!
Definitely stands out, at least in my mind.
This is a very beautiful design. Amazing work.
I like it. Super adorable!

Angeloni87's Wife

Demonic Bloodsucker

10,675 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
very cool i love the long sleeves.

Hygienic Puppy

11,500 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
haha I genuinely hope this wins...I look forward to sporting it it would go well with a few avatar's I've been thinking up n.n

Youthful Pants

33,975 Points
  • Master Medic 150
  • Never Give Up 35
  • Cool Competitor 150
Heh. I see you took my suggestion for the loose stitching. :3 I hope you win! It's better than my entry. *nod*

From what I recall, the old template won't be a problem, and you can actually submit another entry if you wanted to change it. They changed the rules for that. But, I don't know if that would charge another 10k. >>; I haven't entered mine yet, so I don't know when exactly they deduct the fee.

13,650 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
I love it especially the pink and blue one

Dapper Dabbler

It looks really nice, especially the recolors.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff