Welcome to Gaia! ::

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

I'm seriously thinking about entering this contest, just because there is a severe lack of male items. Everyone is making beautiful items, but there is barely anything for males, and it's extremely upsetting D;

Sexy Goat

30,600 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
ikr? Once I figure out weather I can submit more than one design or not, I might create manly items.

Then again... Fruit doesn't seem to manly... Except bananas.

Loyal Sweetheart

26,890 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Noble Shade 100
I plan on converting this design and making a male-version with puffy pants/shorts... o 3o
Still kinda feminine though.

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

Mathew Mii
ikr? Once I figure out weather I can submit more than one design or not, I might create manly items.

I believe the last contest we were allowed to enter multiple items, but we still had to pay.

ANd yeah I can't think of a lot of fruitware other than bananas...

Pikameu

Oh that's cute, yeah it is kinda feminine but I think it could pass off as something cute o 3o

Loyal Sweetheart

26,890 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Noble Shade 100
Alucio
Mathew Mii

I believe the last contest we were allowed to enter multiple items, but we still had to pay.

ANd yeah I can't think of a lot of fruitware other than bananas...

Pikameu

Oh that's cute, yeah it is kinda feminine but I think it could pass off as something cute o 3o

I wanted to do a boy one but fruit is so bright and colorful...so it's gonna seem fem no matter what. gonk At least, my designs. I'm not too creative.

Sexy Goat

30,600 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Alucio

Ok.
Must... Not... Design... Cherry-Banana manties.

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

Pikameu

Yeah that would be really cute! I would totes wear them!
I don't think your designsa re that bad surprised

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

Mathew Mii

Do. It. Oh God please do it! Or a Cherry-Banana Sundae Bikini. With Cherrry nipples and a "Banana" hammock. lol

Mega Glitch

Just in case someone wants to pick that up; I would suggest using hairy fruits like the kiwi or coconut.

Youthful Pants

33,975 Points
  • Master Medic 150
  • Never Give Up 35
  • Cool Competitor 150
Pikameu
I wanted to do a boy one but fruit is so bright and colorful...so it's gonna seem fem no matter what. gonk At least, my designs. I'm not too creative.

I've seen yours, and I think that making the skirt into a jumper/poofy shorts would work well for both genders, actually. something different from the flood of dresses. *nod*

ngaurhoth1
Just in case someone wants to pick that up; I would suggest using hairy fruits like the kiwi or coconut.

Or the Rambutan! :3 Or the African cucumber/Horned melon, though it's rather gross looking inside.

Loyal Sweetheart

26,890 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Noble Shade 100
rimedragona
Pikameu

I've seen yours, and I think that making the skirt into a jumper/poofy shorts would work well for both genders, actually. something different from the flood of dresses. *nod*

ngaurhoth1

Or the Rambutan! :3 Or the African cucumber/Horned melon, though it's rather gross looking inside.

Thanks, yo. I finished my homework so I think I will work on that now.

Youthful Pants

33,975 Points
  • Master Medic 150
  • Never Give Up 35
  • Cool Competitor 150
Pikameu

Will you update your thread when it's done? I'd like to see it!

Loyal Sweetheart

26,890 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Noble Shade 100
rimedragona
Pikameu

Will you update your thread when it's done? I'd like to see it!

Yes, tomorrow though. I have to sleep in about 30 minutes to an hour, since I have to get up at 8am (it's 11:30 right now)

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

rimedragona

Rambutan is a cute little fruit, thought it reminds me of an egg, on the inside at least o 3o Maybe hairy fruits would give us body hair. I don't know if that's in the rules or not lmao, probably not.

The horned melon looks like something straight out of a science fiction novel, with that neon green o 3o
That or Jell-o.

6,750 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
Actually I was thinking of making a durian one,for men,although I won't enter because I have no art skill in photoshop,or at apparently,also this temlate is messing with paint,doesn't show color.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff