Welcome to Gaia! ::

Liberal Capitalist

9,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
I want to submit a design to CrosStitch, but I can't. I tried the download template, but all I see is a picture of the template. Can someone help? Thanks.

Yorokobi---x's Waifu

Cuddly Witch

I just copied and pasted the picture *shrugs*

Quaint Bunny

59,925 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
Kuroko Erito
I want to submit a design to CrosStitch, but I can't. I tried the download template, but all I see is a picture of the template. Can someone help? Thanks.

On this page, you press on the "download template" button. The template picture will show up in your browser. Then, right click on the image and choose "Save Image as..." which will prompt you with a dialog in which you will be able to choose where you want to save it on your computer. Afterward, go where your image is on your computer and open it in your favorite editing program and voila~

If you want to print it out instead, you can do the same process to save the picture and then open it instead to print it. Or you could print it out directly from your browser when the picture is open.

Edit: Oh and to submit a design, you need to upload it on your favorite image host and copy-paste it's direct url in the "file path" textbox of the form placed underneath the download button.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff