Welcome to Gaia! ::

well what do you think (disregard this one i used the second one as my entry)
User Image

9,375 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Edward 100
Not bad, butIthink, we have the seem items
my second entry that i posted
User Image

Devout Lunatic

Why you only show female? D<

Blessed Fairy

7,750 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Grunny Harvester 150
I like the second post more, the first does seem to be too related to already existing items.

And a rule found only in the FAQ, just for your consideration:
Can I submit more than one entry into the contest?
No, you should only submit one entry into the contest. Any entries you submit beyond the first entry will be disqualified. Best to save your other ideas for future item creation contests!

Noble Nymph

17,700 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
Good heart

6,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Gaia needs more items like ones in life. Like boobies bracelets and things like that. Also I would really love if sombody made and item that makes it look like you have snake bites ans nail polish.
CrossMySoul
Why you only show female? D<

??

Shameless Hoarder

22,750 Points
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • I Voted! 25
I do likes those, but you're totally breaking some rules. D8 Like the second one will be disqualified. And no hair. or multi-pose items.

..I like the second female one's best.
Bishiglomper
I do likes those, but you're totally breaking some rules. D8 Like the second one will be disqualified. And no hair. or multi-pose items.

One to everyone who keeps f*** talking about it yes i know i edited to where it says i did not use the first one as a submission because i waited till i put the second one up and let people decide.

Shameless Hoarder

22,750 Points
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • I Voted! 25
lovelyrose346
Bishiglomper

One to everyone who keeps f*** talking about it yes i know i edited to where it says i did not use the first one as a submission because i waited till i put the second one up and let people decide.

Hey, it's not our fault you said you submitted them both. Don't have to take it out on us (me, specifically D: )

We was tryin'a help. D:
Bishiglomper
lovelyrose346
Bishiglomper

Hey, it's not our fault you said you submitted them both. Don't have to take it out on us (me, specifically D: )

We was tryin'a help. D:

sorry and just annoyed and got irritated

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas