Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cluttered Gaian

Coffee Mustache
Sweatpants Princess
What makes you feel iffy about them?
They're superb ensembles by the way, I'd wear those avvies.
You might want to simplify if anything, take out some deco and make the stitchy-repurposedness the focus of the design.

I was kind of worried about the design not going with the contests them, the wigs, and the wings attached to the outfits (is it ok? because it's not like the wings are their own separate item)

So far as theme goes, I don't think you're in any danger. The wings don't present a problem, I don't think... but if you feel that your designs stand without them, then hey! Drop 'em.
The wigs I don't think you can submit... gold shop hair is a very specific thing, and I don't think that they're accepting any wigs into CroStitch. (Although, who knows? Maybe that will be a design theme some day!)

Shirtless Girl

Sweatpants Princess
Coffee Mustache
Sweatpants Princess
What makes you feel iffy about them?
They're superb ensembles by the way, I'd wear those avvies.
You might want to simplify if anything, take out some deco and make the stitchy-repurposedness the focus of the design.

I was kind of worried about the design not going with the contests them, the wigs, and the wings attached to the outfits (is it ok? because it's not like the wings are their own separate item)

So far as theme goes, I don't think you're in any danger. The wings don't present a problem, I don't think... but if you feel that your designs stand without them, then hey! Drop 'em.
The wigs I don't think you can submit... gold shop hair is a very specific thing, and I don't think that they're accepting any wigs into CroStitch. (Although, who knows? Maybe that will be a design theme some day!)

Yeah, I'm thinking about resubmitting my design with just the outfits with no wings. But I am going to keep the color options lol

Shounen

I really love your design. You don't overdo the skulls and it does not look horrendously patchy.
It's elegant, and the colors aren't too bold. They fit nicely together. I like the fact that you made a design for the male base as well.

Overall, this is my favorite design out of the ones I've seen so far.

Shirtless Girl

Desaccord
I really love your design. You don't overdo the skulls and it does not look horrendously patchy.
It's elegant, and the colors aren't too bold. They fit nicely together. I like the fact that you made a design for the male base as well.

Overall, this is my favorite design out of the ones I've seen so far.

Thank you!

I am editing it though (taking out the wings and the wigs) just to make sure it follows the rules.

I'll post it once I'm done.

Dritt-drutt's Senpai

Anxious Hunter

12,575 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
I actually really wish this would be sold in the shops. I love them.

Cuddly Wolf

20,050 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • OTP 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

~ I'd.. buy... EVERYTHING!! <3 ~

<3 !Huggles! <3

Fatcat

OMG. I love this.
I'll definitely buy this if it wins. c: <333

9,050 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
I absolutely love this! I like the style entirely.

heart

EDIT: I would even love it if I could buy every piece separately. I wish they would make more wings in those colors as well. I prefer smaller wings like those on your entry (I know you intend them to be on the jacket though).
omg love it!!!! i would by all of them.

Shirtless Girl

Parvani Symphony

heart

EDIT: I would even love it if I could buy every piece separately. I wish they would make more wings in those colors as well. I prefer smaller wings like those on your entry (I know you intend them to be on the jacket though).

Thank you!

I wish they would as well, but I took off the wings to make sure it still applied to the rules and stuff.

Shirtless Girl

E S C A P E x A R T I S T
omg love it!!!! i would by all of them.

Thank you! 4laugh

Shirtless Girl

l3lossoms
OMG. I love this.
I'll definitely buy this if it wins. c: <333

Thank you > u <

9,050 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Coffee Mustache
Parvani Symphony

heart

Thank you!

I wish they would as well, but I took off the wings to make sure it still applied to the rules and stuff.

I love the art by the way, it's really cute!

Shirtless Girl

Parvani Symphony
Coffee Mustache
Parvani Symphony

heart

Thank you!

Thank you! 4laugh

9,050 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Coffee Mustache
Parvani Symphony
Coffee Mustache
Parvani Symphony

heart

Thank you!

Thank you! 4laugh

You're welcome~!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas