Welcome to Gaia! ::

Enigmatic Shapeshifter

First time submitting anything. While I had many ideas, I think I will stick with these two. Just curious as to people's thoughts. Feedback welcome.

User Image

User Image

Inquisitive Bibliophile

Simple, but cute. =)

Enigmatic Shapeshifter

StrawberryZ0mbie
Simple, but cute. =)

Thank you! I'm not the best graphics artist, and I'm working in paint with a laptop mouse, so I thought simple would be the way to go. I am working on a vest idea, but it will take awhile.

Inquisitive Bibliophile

shadowfoot
StrawberryZ0mbie
Simple, but cute. =)

Thank you! I'm not the best graphics artist, and I'm working in paint with a laptop mouse, so I thought simple would be the way to go. I am working on a vest idea, but it will take awhile.

I think simple is fine! Not every winning idea has to be something complicated. Sometimes the best, most useful items on the site are the simple accessories. I'd probably use these if they were in the shops. =3

I can't wait to see your vest idea.

Enigmatic Shapeshifter

StrawberryZ0mbie
shadowfoot
StrawberryZ0mbie
Simple, but cute. =)

I think simple is fine! Not every winning idea has to be something complicated. Sometimes the best, most useful items on the site are the simple accessories. I'd probably use these if they were in the shops. =3

The vest idea is up if you want to see it. I had snow days, so I had more time to work on it.

Inquisitive Bibliophile

shadowfoot
StrawberryZ0mbie
shadowfoot
StrawberryZ0mbie
Simple, but cute. =)

The vest idea is up if you want to see it. I had snow days, so I had more time to work on it.

I like it! I especially like the ones with pinstripes. C= Snow days--helping artists everywhere be more productive. emotion_awesome

Desirable Receiver

11,975 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
shadowfoot
StrawberryZ0mbie
Simple, but cute. =)

I also did mine on paint. I prefer your monocogs design. It is the best bog monocle I have seen in this forum right now.

Enigmatic Shapeshifter

Villainess Harley Quinn
shadowfoot
StrawberryZ0mbie
Simple, but cute. =)

I also did mine on paint. I prefer your monocogs design. It is the best bog monocle I have seen in this forum right now.

Thank you. Sadly, I have not really looked around this forum much before, so I have not seen any other monocle type designs and this is my first time entering. I've enjoyed looking around at the steampunk entries; Gaians are so creative.

Enigmatic Shapeshifter

StrawberryZ0mbie
shadowfoot
StrawberryZ0mbie
shadowfoot
StrawberryZ0mbie
Simple, but cute. =)

I like it! I especially like the ones with pinstripes. C= Snow days--helping artists everywhere be more productive. emotion_awesome

Thank you! I like the pinstripes too and would have put them on both vests, but um...putting stripes over the female form gave me troubles redface
It's so rare for me to be without work, but our term had just ended when the snow began.

Devout Abomination

I dig the monocogs. The vests are nice too, but similar to the sanguine shiek vest.

Peaceful Warlord

Your Monocogs item is very nice, but it's very similar to mine, which I have already submitted. Oh well. XD I guess great minds think alike!

I like the vests, especially the wide variation of colors! :3

Enigmatic Shapeshifter

Exarielle BlackLaw
Your Monocogs item is very nice, but it's very similar to mine, which I have already submitted. Oh well. XD I guess great minds think alike!

I like the vests, especially the wide variation of colors! :3

Well hopefully they'll choose one of them because there aren't many monocle items on Gaia.

Thank you--I'd like to see a few more color variations and combinations on Gaia.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff