Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fluff Lover

14,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Junior Trader 100
Soooo, here's my entry. I think it's rather cute and the starfruit looks like it would be nice for a springtime look. Additional flavored recolors in Grape, Cocoa because the cocoa pod is a fruit, and strawberry.
Opinions, please. Are the colors and design ok? Should I stick to submitting accessories like my previous contest designs, since we don't have much in the way of gold shop selection?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

edit: Now with pants and anklets! Punk Pitaya (Dragonfruit) Pants. Also comes in Black Cherry, Pumpkin, Kiwi, and Plum
free colors: Chinese traditional, and black ice

Apple Anklets come in apple, plum, blueberry, and lemon

Yggdrasil Salad Sleeves

And finally, Strawberry Sunflower Shorts!

Princess Nerd

20,175 Points
  • Master Librarian 500
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Magical Girl 50
These are so cute and not so literal <3

Youthful Pants

33,975 Points
  • Master Medic 150
  • Never Give Up 35
  • Cool Competitor 150
o: Lovely! I especially like the yellow/green, and the brown one.

... Is it meant to hug the backside so lovingly? Not that I'm complaining, I suppose. ^^; And will there be a male version? I think it could easily be converted to a male version, and wouldn't be out of place with a few alterations, like not cinching the waist, and... well, really, that would do it, I think.

I'd like to see maybe raspberry or blackberry, too. :3 blackberry could be.. black and magenta/red. Raspberry would probably be too similar to strawberry, now that I think about, though they are more pink then red.

Fluff Lover

14,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Junior Trader 100
rimedragona
o: Lovely! I especially like the yellow/green, and the brown one.

... Is it meant to hug the backside so lovingly? Not that I'm complaining, I suppose. ^^; And will there be a male version? I think it could easily be converted to a male version, and wouldn't be out of place with a few alterations, like not cinching the waist, and... well, really, that would do it, I think.

I'd like to see maybe raspberry or blackberry, too. :3 blackberry could be.. black and magenta/red. Raspberry would probably be too similar to strawberry, now that I think about, though they are more pink then red.

Thank you. I was afraid people wouldn't go for the brown, but we don't have very many brown options to play with. I'm amused at your choice of words in addressing that. I'll correct that, since I forgot to. It shouldn't be that 'loving' around that area. Thanks for pointing it out before I turned in the entry. And yes, the sailor starfruit attire is unisex.
I could edit it and see how a blackberry version comes out, if you'd like. I just think there's a certain number of recolors that can be done, and I wouldn't want to push it; taking some recolor requests from you guys, and editing them in, and having people wind up disappointed that their color didn't get made, if the item gets pixeled and put in the store.

Fluff Lover

14,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Junior Trader 100
Hi-Potion
These are so cute and not so literal <3
Thank you. smile

Amorous Animal

19,425 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Object of Affection 150
I really like the designs and colors you've got going here!
My only complain is that it isn't very male-friendly.

Youthful Pants

33,975 Points
  • Master Medic 150
  • Never Give Up 35
  • Cool Competitor 150
mana of the glass moon
Thank you. I was afraid people wouldn't go for the brown, but we don't have very many brown options to play with. I'm amused at your choice of words in addressing that. I'll correct that, since I forgot to. It shouldn't be that 'loving' around that area. Thanks for pointing it out before I turned in the entry. And yes, the sailor starfruit attire is unisex.
I could edit it and see how a blackberry version comes out, if you'd like. I just think there's a certain number of recolors that can be done, and I wouldn't want to push it; taking some recolor requests from you guys, and editing them in, and having people wind up disappointed that their color didn't get made, if the item gets pixeled and put in the store.

The yellow/green one is nice and bright and love that color combo, but really, my favorite IS the brown one. smile

Glad to amuse you, hehe. I wasn't sure if it was deliberate or not, so I thought I'd mention it. *nod* Good to hear that it's meant for guys, too!

You don't have to do another recolor if you don't want to. :3 It was just a suggestion. I know people like black/red, so that there is a fruit with that color scheme is kind of lucky. I think it would have to be more of a purple-y black, though, than just a straight out black, or it wouldn't be very fruity.

pandafox xaviar

Really? I thought it was male enough. ^^; Picture the male version without the cinched in waist and it's not bad. Maybe change the bow into a bowtie, but even that is optional, imo.

Ice-Cold Bloodsucker

19,890 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Team Rina 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Very cute.

Fluff Lover

14,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Junior Trader 100
pandafox xaviar
Thanks.
My apologies. I'll keep the male form in mind with my next design

Hopeful Girl

THIS IS GORGEOUS! emotion_kirakira GIMME GIMME GIMME! burning_eyes

Shameless Hoarder

12,800 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
First thing I've seen that I've actually liked!
This should win for sure!
Love love this one.

Friendly Bloodsucker

5,200 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Millionaire 200
Unique exclaim
thats an absolutely gorgeous design--i love it ; u;

Amorous Animal

19,425 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Object of Affection 150
mana of the glass moon
pandafox xaviar
Thanks.
My apologies. I'll keep the male form in mind with my next design

Awesome!
Yeah, I mean, this item COULD work with a male avi.
I think it's the bow on the collar that throws it off and that could be fixed with a scarf around the neck. biggrin
Either way the design is great biggrin Good luck in the contest!~
heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas