Welcome to Gaia! ::

Backwoods Elder

Uh, I don't mind comments about my designs, but please realize that this was for the crosstitch item design, not the fruit/ fruit salad item design. :3 Thanks for all the support you guys! :3

I made very many sketches for what I might make for this contest, but I really can't decide what to make in the end! So, please give me some feedback and tell me if there's anything I should change on any of them? Also, tell me which one you like the most? ^u^ Please don't steal ideas, I will hunt you down and eat your brain. :I

User Image

User Image
User Image
User Image

So far I have made these designs. :3 Please tell me what you think of them, and please tell me what more I should make. ^u^ I still haven't submitted anything.

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
Eyes, even though they're not allowed in this contest. xD

Dapper Dabbler

I think my personal favorite is the bodysuit type thing, with the skull and long sleeves. My eye keeps going back to it.

Backwoods Elder

Rose Demon Axel
I think my personal favorite is the bodysuit type thing, with the skull and long sleeves. My eye keeps going back to it.

Ooooo, really? biggrin I was thinking that maybe for males it could just be a sweater though? Thanks for your opinion. ^^

Foxeen's Wife

Lonely Fatcat

I really like most of them.
I like the boots and the corsets but the favorite is the dress in the 2nd one and the hair
maybe do like the dress/boots/hair all in one? biggrin

Haha and try to make something male because if you think about it, if you make a male item you'll get the male and female vote instead of the people who just make a dress and won't get many male votes...

Dapper Dabbler

dark pillow
Rose Demon Axel

Ooooo, really? biggrin I was thinking that maybe for males it could just be a sweater though? Thanks for your opinion. ^^

Ah, see, that's what I don't like. In my honest opinion, I prefer every item on Gaia to be completely unisex, meaning both genders can wear it exactly the same way. That's how the designers tend to do it anyway- I could wear your outfit right now and it wouldn't look any different.

Backwoods Elder

Rose Demon Axel
dark pillow
Rose Demon Axel

Ah, see, that's what I don't like. In my honest opinion, I prefer every item on Gaia to be completely unisex, meaning both genders can wear it exactly the same way. That's how the designers tend to do it anyway- I could wear your outfit right now and it wouldn't look any different.

Yes, of course both genders could wear it, but maybe still there should be a sweater option too. razz I think items that are impossible to wear just because of the gender is really annoying... -___-;

Backwoods Elder

maymaylove
I like the boots and the corsets but the favorite is the dress in the 2nd one and the hair

Haha and try to make something male because if you think about it, if you make a male item you'll get the male and female vote instead of the people who just make a dress and won't get many male votes...

Thanks! ^u^ mmm.... But if they're all in one you would have to wear them all at once... ^^;

Yeah, I know, I'm not good at making unisex items. xD

Dapper Dabbler

Mm, I see what you mean, but wouldn't that go against the "no multi-pose item" rule? Correct me if I'm wrong, of course.

Foxeen's Wife

Lonely Fatcat

dark pillow
maymaylove

Thanks! ^u^ mmm.... But if they're all in one you would have to wear them all at once... ^^;

Yeah a lot of people are finding it hard to do

Backwoods Elder

Rose Demon Axel
Mm, I see what you mean, but wouldn't that go against the "no multi-pose item" rule? Correct me if I'm wrong, of course.

Hmmm... Yeah, I guess it would. ;.; Too bad.

Backwoods Elder

maymaylove
dark pillow
maymaylove

Yup, it really is... >o> I wish the contest could be split so that both male and female clothes could be separate, since that way we could get both male and female clothes to win. :3

Foxeen's Wife

Lonely Fatcat

dark pillow
maymaylove
dark pillow
maymaylove

Yup, it really is... >o> I wish the contest could be split so that both male and female clothes could be separate, since that way we could get both male and female clothes to win. :3

I wish they'd just let more than one person win in general
there's so many amazing designs xc

Backwoods Elder

maymaylove
dark pillow
maymaylove
dark pillow
maymaylove

I wish they'd just let more than one person win in general
there's so many amazing designs xc

Yeah, that too... D:

Familiar Phantom

Hmm I'll say some of my favorites

I like the bottom that shows the legs because of how it is like a belt with a tail
+ I like items with skulls
(Not because it shows legs)

and I just think almost all the tops are amazing because of the long sleeves =)

Bloodthirsty Monster

Personaly I think all of your iseas are great, but my favorite would have to be the hair and the top with long sleves and skull.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff