Welcome to Gaia! ::

Alien Sweetheart

Jisen Meizuki
Meushi
LOL Oh man these are both really awesome! LOL I think the tongue might need to be a little different for...reason... emotion_dowant But I really love them both! Very awesome!

I hate to be negative, but I got to agree with her about the tongue, say one user already stated:

Dark_Lady_Jade
The dress is cute from the front, but from the back the tongue looks like a long p***s peeking between the legs. xd

Not to mention, the location of where the mouth is at also reminds me of v****a dentata. Your idea for the dress is good, but the location of where the mouth and tongue at is a terrible place. It's also border the line against ToS (Of course, I'm not sure if it is or not.) >>; Perhaps if you place the mouth on the stomach or the back, that will be a good place (and maybe safe) to use.

If the item get's picked I'm sure the artist will edit it a little so that it's still the same but not breaking any rules. LOL Or the artist could be like meeh yeah don't care DOING IT THIS WAY YOLO!!! scream

Stubborn Gifter

Meushi
If the item get's picked I'm sure the artist will edit it a little so that it's still the same but not breaking any rules. LOL Or the artist could be like meeh yeah don't care DOING IT THIS WAY YOLO!!! scream

Dunno if the Gaia artist can edit the contestant's drawing or not, but I don't want the artist to get into trouble. As I said before, I like the idea concept the artist had, but the location is bordering the line of ToS. >>;

Heh, and true about what the artist might feel. Art is a free expression and we have the right to express ourselves. LOL XD

EDIT: According to my captcha, it says "wicked witch." LOL

Dapper Fatcat

Jisen Meizuki
Meushi
LOL Oh man these are both really awesome! LOL I think the tongue might need to be a little different for...reason... emotion_dowant But I really love them both! Very awesome!

I hate to be negative, but I got to agree with her about the tongue, say one user already stated:

Dark_Lady_Jade
The dress is cute from the front, but from the back the tongue looks like a long p***s peeking between the legs. xd

its not like i put it there to purposely look like that, i didnt even think of this until it was stated.
if you think a p***s looks like that you should really look again. if the gaian artist have a problem with it im sure it will be changed.

Mega Loverboy

Ohooo s**t.
I want the hoodie bad.

Stubborn Gifter

Keicchu
Jisen Meizuki
Meushi

Dark_Lady_Jade

its not like i put it there to purposely look like that, i didnt even think of this until it was stated.
if you think a p***s looks like that you should really look again. if the gaian artist have a problem with it im sure it will be changed.

I didn't say you did it on purpose. It happens to some of us whenever we do art. Heck, when I did a sculpture of a hand in ceramic class and wrapped it in a plastic bag to keep it moist, my sculpture looked like it was giving me the middle finger instead of a clutched hand holding a chain. >>;

To be honest, when I first looked at it, I got a subliminal message of where the mouth and tongue located at. I never say the tongue looks like a p***s, but it represents it to me. >>; And this was before one of the user stated about what the tongue looked like from the back.

I apologize if I sound blunt to you about your art. As I stated before, I like your idea, but I'm also concern about the rules. Anyway, I wish you good luck on the contest.

Dapper Fatcat

Jisen Meizuki

the mouth is meant to be coming from the stomach, and i think there would only be problems if i was purposely trying to break the rules. but thanks anyways.

Wild-Haired Crimester

28,550 Points
  • Craziest Hair Award 1000
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Champion Cardholder 100
That unicorn is so cute. XD

Spoopy Ghost

14,865 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Haunting Echo 75
  • Squash Smasher 50
omg, i love them all emotion_kirakira

Dapper Fatcat

Battery Acid Included

i love unicorns C:

Wild-Haired Crimester

28,550 Points
  • Craziest Hair Award 1000
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Champion Cardholder 100
Keicchu
Battery Acid Included

i love unicorns C:
When they're that adorable, who couldn't?

Dapper Fatcat

Battery Acid Included
Keicchu
Battery Acid Included

i love unicorns C:
When they're that adorable, who couldn't?

exactly ^.^

Pierced Lunatic

I love your skull mage hoodies, just wish you had a few darker colors schemes though.

Blessed Gaian

8,550 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Timid 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Keicchu
ok so i already submitted the dress but id like to know what people think
ill also be posting other ideas i have.
licky dress

User Image

Skull mage hoodies

User Image