Welcome to Gaia! ::

Invisible Dark Elf

31,125 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
I LOVE the mage hoodies! heart heart heart I'd buy both!

Witty Phantom

11,875 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
o.o I love them both.. the first for the simplicity of the monster-themed design (it's also quite cute! Imagine if it was an animated item and the tongue would licks it's lips now and then xD) and the second for it's complex yet charming design! I really love them, submit them both!

Spoopy Kitten

There are too many hoodies
The dress is cute from the front, but from the back the tongue looks like a long p***s peeking between the legs. xd

Hopeful Girl

PLEASE tell me you're going to submit the hoodies?! emotion_kirakira I would wear one in a heartbeat! heart

IRL Healer

19,525 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Olympian 200
  • Grunny Harvester 150
Def. love the hoodiess * q *
But I wish there were darker versions xD like red~
I just don't seem to do well with pastels
and maybe change the eyes
if you did a darker version o3o

Aged Seeker

I like the hat, though I hope it comes in more colors.

Sparkly Bear

dat hoodie reminds me of a character on disgaea ...who is it again =w=?

i still want it though xD

Mega Loverboy

OMG YES SUBMIT IT!!!

Familiar Gawker

i want emotion_dowant

Ruthless Shopper

I want the hat O-O

Dapper Fatcat

Alien Sweetheart

LOL Oh man these are both really awesome! LOL I think the tongue might need to be a little different for...reason... emotion_dowant But I really love them both! Very awesome!

10,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Overstocked 200

Stubborn Gifter

Meushi
LOL Oh man these are both really awesome! LOL I think the tongue might need to be a little different for...reason... emotion_dowant But I really love them both! Very awesome!

I hate to be negative, but I got to agree with her about the tongue, say one user already stated:

Dark_Lady_Jade
The dress is cute from the front, but from the back the tongue looks like a long p***s peeking between the legs. xd

Not to mention, the location of where the mouth is at also reminds me of v****a dentata. Your idea for the dress is good, but the location of where the mouth and tongue at is a terrible place. It's also border the line against ToS (Of course, I'm not sure if it is or not.) >>; Perhaps if you place the mouth on the stomach or the back, that will be a good place (and maybe safe) to use.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff