Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cold Guardian

38,000 Points
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Winged 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Well so I made an entry. *hides under a rock* I guess it doesn't really come across as a costume does it? And FFF if I know how to make something look iridescent! *goes back to hiding under a rock* oh and clicky for bigger version.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Fashionable Lunatic

22,950 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Not bad kiera ^^
Makes me think of the new movie coming out call The Raven.

At least you gave your entry a shot even if your not sure it meets the requirements
SO CONGRATS!
And good luck!!!

Cold Guardian

38,000 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Magical Girl 50
swimfan120
Not bad kiera ^^

At least you gave your entry a shot even if your not sure it meets the requirements
SO CONGRATS!
And good luck!!!

lol you mean the Edgar Allen Poe movie? I saw it in theaters, it wasn't very good, lol.

and thanks v.v eh kinda wish I hadn't bothered now, oh well. Move along nothing to see here.

Fashionable Lunatic

22,950 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
VKiera
swimfan120
Not bad kiera ^^

SO CONGRATS!
And good luck!!!

lol you mean the Edgar Allen Poe movie? I saw it in theaters, it wasn't very good, lol.

and thanks v.v eh kinda wish I hadn't bothered now, oh well. Move along nothing to see here.
Yeah that one. Oh baw those poopers lol
awww well maybe the next one will give you more inspiration
this avi just gave me the idea though we kind of have it but a raven mask that attaches like a hood that then fades out to the raven feathers... though i think it's already been done in some way sweatdrop

Cold Guardian

38,000 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Magical Girl 50
swimfan120
VKiera
swimfan120
Not bad kiera ^^

SO CONGRATS!
And good luck!!!

this avi just gave me the idea though we kind of have it but a raven mask that attaches like a hood that then fades out to the raven feathers... though i think it's already been done in some way sweatdrop

My original sketch was more elaborate, dress had a shoulder wing thing on it and had bird bones sewn into it, but I thought that was taking it too far... sweatdrop oh well.

Fashionable Lunatic

22,950 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
VKiera
swimfan120
VKiera
swimfan120
Not bad kiera ^^

SO CONGRATS!
And good luck!!!

My original sketch was more elaborate, dress had a shoulder wing thing on it and had bird bones sewn into it, but I thought that was taking it too far... sweatdrop oh well.
Nahhh i don't think you can take anything to far on here

Witty Phantom

I like it!
And, I want your avi. = w =

Cold Guardian

38,000 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Eternal Marionetta
I like it!

Thank you.

and lol heart

Cold Guardian

38,000 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Magical Girl 50
swimfan120
VKiera
swimfan120
VKiera
swimfan120
Not bad kiera ^^

SO CONGRATS!
And good luck!!!

True, but some how when you shrink something normal sized (I sketched in full sized first) and then shrink it down, details like tiny bird bones just turn into, little spots, lol .

Witty Phantom

VKiera
Eternal Marionetta
I like it!

Thank you.

and lol heart

<.< >.>
*steals and flees*

Fashionable Lunatic

22,950 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
VKiera
swimfan120
VKiera
swimfan120
VKiera
swimfan120
Not bad kiera ^^

SO CONGRATS!
And good luck!!!

True, but some how when you shrink something normal sized (I sketched in full sized first) and then shrink it down, details like tiny bird bones just turn into, little spots, lol .
Baw that sucks ):

Star Phantom

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500
She's got a body like an hourglass...

I like it. Definitely has that creepy Victorian feel.

...that's ticking like a clock.
I like it. 3nodding

Super Streaker

I WANT THIS DRESS.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items