Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yeah, I didn't even bother making it unisex because it's not really feminine.

Have yet to submit, looking for feedback to make it better. Thanks!

Fashionable Humorist

12,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
still love it.
This. I love this. Would so buy it.

Ruthless Loiterer

9,850 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
I would wear it. The blue is my favourite.

Distinct Ladykiller

7,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
I adore it and I'd buy it.

Ruthless Consumer

lol honestly my feedback is to have a female version some where (all it does is need to fit the base, no other design changes), just because you think it's not feminine doesn't mean women don't want to wear it. That and even dresses are drawn on males here too XD

Poster

It is amazing.

Unidentified Hobo

45,150 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Poltergeist Pulverizer 100
It's so pretty. surprised

Cold Champion

20,725 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Frozen Solid 200
I would buy it in every color ninja
AnimeJet
lol honestly my feedback is to have a female version some where (all it does is need to fit the base, no other design changes), just because you think it's not feminine doesn't mean women don't want to wear it. That and even dresses are drawn on males here too XD

Alright, I'm become unlazy and attempt a female version. Thanks for the feedback!

Ruthless Consumer

Willcotts
AnimeJet

Alright, I'm become unlazy and attempt a female version. Thanks for the feedback!

lol, i don't know if it's up to public vote but having a single female version will also make more likely that females might vote for it too smile
AnimeJet
Willcotts
AnimeJet

lol, i don't know if it's up to public vote but having a single female version will also make more likely that females might vote for it too smile

This is very true. I suppose I should think about that as well. Females tend to dominate votes more often than not..

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Clambake 200
I like it. 4laugh

Normal Student

Woah~ Amazing!
I would probably buy all four colors. ;;;;
Though, I am not sure if it would look better gender neutral or not.

Trafficker

WANT. It's lovely.

But I hope they won't make the breasts too prominent in a female version because I feel like that could ruin the shape of the jacket (breasts would shorten the elongated look that jacket creates, by breaking up the straight contour of the jacket's silhouette). Curious as to what your take on that would be!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff