Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lunatic

Ninja Katze
Yeah it is the biggest holiday around here, I hope the event this year is good.
I hope so too. But events lately seem to have been going downhill a bit. All laggy and half-broken for the first few days they're up, then just laggy after that.
Keep it simple this year, Gaia.

Magical Cat

12,850 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100
Rauhiss
Ninja Katze
Yeah it is the biggest holiday around here, I hope the event this year is good.
I hope so too. But events lately seem to have been going downhill a bit. All laggy and half-broken for the first few days they're up, then just laggy after that.
Keep it simple this year, Gaia.

I still don't understand why they can't just stick to things they've done in the past that we all liked. The zurg event and Boo vs Sin are apparently favorites of most around here. Also the Camp one a few years back.

Benevolent Feeder

Those boots look awesome.

Lunatic

Ninja Katze
I still don't understand why they can't just stick to things they've done in the past that we all liked. The zurg event and Boo vs Sin are apparently favorites of most around here. Also the Camp one a few years back.
Because if it ain't broke, fix it 'til it is.
I'm guessing this year's event will focus on Zhivago and other assorted Vampires. Maybe vamps Vs. dark elves.
I liked the big event where they introduced all the new races and each race was a different team.

Lunatic

NothingGold
Those boots look awesome.
Thanks. I hope the judges agree.

Magical Cat

12,850 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100
Rauhiss
Ninja Katze
Because if it ain't broke, fix it 'til it is.
I'm guessing this year's event will focus on Zhivago and other assorted Vampires. Maybe vamps Vs. dark elves.
I liked the big event where they introduced all the new races and each race was a different team.

From the h&r Wesley announcement I have a bad feeling that our Halloween event will be a gold sink to rebuild the shop... Geez I hope not. If its a mini event that will be ok but I hate gold sink events. I also liked that one, it allowed me to be blue from the elf skins before this skin or ears came about. I had those origami blue cat ears since I didn't like any of the others. They all looked bad. I've been a blue cat almost from the time I joined. First I was a ninja, then a blue cat, now ninja cat. You have been a ... What are you? I've seen you in PP a lot and you have been a dragon cat the whole time.

Interesting Lunatic

Ninja Katze
From the h&r Wesley announcement I have a bad feeling that our Halloween event will be a gold sink to rebuild the shop... Geez I hope not. If its a mini event that will be ok but I hate gold sink events. I also liked that one, it allowed me to be blue from the elf skins before this skin or ears came about. I had those origami blue cat ears since I didn't like any of the others. They all looked bad. I've been a blue cat almost from the time I joined. First I was a ninja, then a blue cat, now ninja cat. You have been a ... What are you? I've seen you in PP a lot and you have been a dragon cat the whole time.
Oh man, I just spent all my golds on a hair for a shared account and entering the scaledpaws. Gold sink for halloween is just plain lame. Save that crap for the already-super-commercialized-IRL christmas.

Heh, Tiger-dragon. It hasn't always been easy. Back when I first joined, in '04, I wore fox ears with a cat tail. Ocean blue shorts or leather miniskirt and that tiger-stripe "hoochie" top, if memory serves. With the Wing Blonde hairstyle.
(I remember yeeeeears ago some noob posted a comment on my profile that "u shud get rid of ur pikachu avi u fukin imatur little b***h". Good times.)
It took a long time for them to make the right items to set my avi up as Stripes properly. The eyes especially. These scalepaws will be the last bits I need to have a near-perfect avi. Hoping for rumpstripes and nosestripe is a bit much, but if they ever have a tattoo contest...

Also, yes, I'm Rauhiss. I'm just on my main Mule account right now.

Picture Post, eh? It has been a while since I spent much time in there. Too much me-too animuu stuff.

Magical Cat

12,850 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100
That Scruffy Mule
Ninja Katze
Oh man, I just spent all my golds on a hair for a shared account and entering the scaledpaws. Gold sink for halloween is just plain lame. Save that crap for the already-super-commercialized-IRL christmas.

Heh, Tiger-dragon. It hasn't always been easy. Back when I first joined, in '04, I wore fox ears with a cat tail. Ocean blue shorts or leather miniskirt and that tiger-stripe "hoochie" top, if memory serves. With the Wing Blonde hairstyle.
(I remember yeeeeears ago some noob posted a comment on my profile that "u shud get rid of ur pikachu avi u fukin imatur little b***h". Good times.)
It took a long time for them to make the right items to set my avi up as Stripes properly. The eyes especially. These scalepaws will be the last bits I need to have a near-perfect avi. Hoping for rumpstripes and nosestripe is a bit much, but if they ever have a tattoo contest...

Also, yes, I'm Rauhiss. I'm just on my main Mule account right now.

Picture Post, eh? It has been a while since I spent much time in there. Too much me-too animuu stuff.

So far I've only been called a fur f** by rally kids, but damn what a rude person. It doesn't even sound like you looked like pikachu. I have been hoping that they will release recolors of that I gradient item, I want it in all colors or with patterns even. I have a hard time with my face sometimes. Mouths don't work so well with the nosy tattoo and I wish they had an equitable nose that layers over stuff. I had to quest so hard for the SDPlus dice bunny for that mouth since it doesn't layer over my nose halfway... There are only like, 4 mouths that dont look funny on my face. I also refuse to change my character to something besides a cat. I don't always have it on, sometimes I'm this crazy werewolf since I can look naked, but normally a cat. They have a lack of furry based items I feel.

Interesting Lunatic

Ninja Katze
So far I've only been called a fur f** by rally kids, but damn what a rude person. It doesn't even sound like you looked like pikachu. I have been hoping that they will release recolors of that I gradient item, I want it in all colors or with patterns even. I have a hard time with my face sometimes. Mouths don't work so well with the nosy tattoo and I wish they had an equitable nose that layers over stuff. I had to quest so hard for the SDPlus dice bunny for that mouth since it doesn't layer over my nose halfway... There are only like, 4 mouths that dont look funny on my face. I also refuse to change my character to something besides a cat. I don't always have it on, sometimes I'm this crazy werewolf since I can look naked, but normally a cat. They have a lack of furry based items I feel.
I don't know that I've ever been called a furfag. Stripes has enough skin that most people don't make that jump. And Scruff's in the MLP forum mostly, so that goes well enough.
This was back before towns and Rally. I think Fishing and Guilds had only recently launched. But yeah, I had a good laugh at it. I don't remember what their avi was, but I remember it was hilarious.

Gradient item?

Ohman, no, mouths and nosey do not play nice. There do need to be more snout/muzzle items. Have you tried the Sabertooth Companion's muzzle?
There are a lot of animal-themed items, but most of them don't work together well.

I've changed my main to plenty of other things. One of my favorites was a clutter avi that had 70-some items equipped at once. Shame I lost that avi.
But I have a lot of mule accounts. I keep my Hissdragon account set as Stripes at all times, but don't have the Masquerade item or Compass of Sidh eyes on that one, which are what really makes the Rauhiss avi work so well.

Magical Cat

12,850 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100
That Scruffy Mule
Ninja Katze
I don't know that I've ever been called a furfag. Stripes has enough skin that most people don't make that jump. And Scruff's in the MLP forum mostly, so that goes well enough.
This was back before towns and Rally. I think Fishing and Guilds had only recently launched. But yeah, I had a good laugh at it. I don't remember what their avi was, but I remember it was hilarious.

Gradient item?

Ohman, no, mouths and nosey do not play nice. There do need to be more snout/muzzle items. Have you tried the Sabertooth Companion's muzzle?
There are a lot of animal-themed items, but most of them don't work together well.

I've changed my main to plenty of other things. One of my favorites was a clutter avi that had 70-some items equipped at once. Shame I lost that avi.
But I have a lot of mule accounts. I keep my Hissdragon account set as Stripes at all times, but don't have the Masquerade item or Compass of Sidh eyes on that one, which are what really makes the Rauhiss avi work so well.

It came out in a RIG, like one or two ago, if you look at my equipped list it's there right now. They crop your legs and hands. It also has 5 fingers for a female base, which is ideal compared to our flipper hands.

I actually have 2 of that saber tooth item, I wish it came in a slate gray so it would be blueish and match my avatar. I use it to make a cute cat girl, but I don't want to be cream colored, I like my blue fur. Those face puffs are magnificent, they are what I want in the blue color omg.

I have a few mules, one called sparkle dawgs, that I had a bunch of my animal stuff on. I could do a furry in every color just about. I missed all my stuff and robbed that account a week ago... It'll all go back when I feel like being a dog...

Interesting Lunatic

Ninja Katze
It came out in a RIG, like one or two ago, if you look at my equipped list it's there right now. They crop your legs and hands. It also has 5 fingers for a female base, which is ideal compared to our flipper hands.

I actually have 2 of that saber tooth item, I wish it came in a slate gray so it would be blueish and match my avatar. I use it to make a cute cat girl, but I don't want to be cream colored, I like my blue fur. Those face puffs are magnificent, they are what I want in the blue color omg.

I have a few mules, one called sparkle dawgs, that I had a bunch of my animal stuff on. I could do a furry in every color just about. I missed all my stuff and robbed that account a week ago... It'll all go back when I feel like being a dog...
"User does not allow viewing of currently equipped items." Marketplace link?
Ohman, the base's hands could use an update... Both genders. But then they'd have to fix all the old hand/glove items. So, never gonna' happen.

If only there was an option like a sliding scale to adjust the hue/tint/color of an item. Especially hairs. Can you imagine?

I have my Main, Rauhiss, six mule accounts, Scruff included, and one joint mule.
It's a lot to keep track of sometimes, but great for events with multiple teams or where I want multiple copies of the item.

Magical Cat

12,850 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100
That Scruffy Mule
Ninja Katze

"User does not allow viewing of currently equipped items." Marketplace link?
Ohman, the base's hands could use an update... Both genders. But then they'd have to fix all the old hand/glove items. So, never gonna' happen.

If only there was an option like a sliding scale to adjust the hue/tint/color of an item. Especially hairs. Can you imagine?

I have my Main, Rauhiss, six mule accounts, Scruff included, and one joint mule.
It's a lot to keep track of sometimes, but great for events with multiple teams or where I want multiple copies of the item.

Wtf I hate when you can't view equip lists, when did I change that, it's gotta be changed ASAP.

[x]. Here is a link, This item wasn't that much when I first bought it though... But it's nifty and layers over loads of stuff.

If we had a color slider I'd be in heaven along with everyone else in the AT forums. My hair would match all the time. There are lots of things I could use that for. I'd even pay real money to use something like that. I suggested that they implement that, but sell tickets to open slots kind of like our outfit saver. It would cut down on how many people would have, and also allow for people with no cash access to buy them in the marketplace. People in the GCD shot it down, just the idea in general, because it would take up server space and other excuses such as they wouldn't be able to code such a thing. I thought wtf photobucket has that, how could Gaia not be able to code it ever if there are websites that already do...

Interesting Lunatic

Ninja Katze
Wtf I hate when you can't view equip lists, when did I change that, it's gotta be changed ASAP.

[x]. Here is a link, This item wasn't that much when I first bought it though... But it's nifty and layers over loads of stuff.

If we had a color slider I'd be in heaven along with everyone else in the AT forums. My hair would match all the time. There are lots of things I could use that for. I'd even pay real money to use something like that. I suggested that they implement that, but sell tickets to open slots kind of like our outfit saver. It would cut down on how many people would have, and also allow for people with no cash access to buy them in the marketplace. People in the GCD shot it down, just the idea in general, because it would take up server space and other excuses such as they wouldn't be able to code such a thing. I thought wtf photobucket has that, how could Gaia not be able to code it ever if there are websites that already do...
Hm, interesting item.

It should, at the very least, be available for hair at the Salon, since you have to pay every time you change it and can't keep the old one after changing it anyway.
I'd also like to see the bangs sold separate from the backs of the hairs so they can be mixed and matched to create all sorts of awesome hairstyles.

Magical Cat

12,850 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100
That Scruffy Mule
Ninja Katze

Hm, interesting item.

It should, at the very least, be available for hair at the Salon, since you have to pay every time you change it and can't keep the old one after changing it anyway.
I'd also like to see the bangs sold separate from the backs of the hairs so they can be mixed and matched to create all sorts of awesome hairstyles.

I wish they would make another updated version of the masquerade. With another style of bangs. I don't think they want to do it because of all the eye mods and bangs we do have. It would make a lot of them fall in price drastically and people would baw so much. Omg my 12 mill item is only worth 1 mill wtf. I can just hear it all. They could include beards in it for people. A lot of guys have been asking for beard diversity lately.

I would pay thousands extra in the salon for that. They could make a whole shop centered around it. Pay x amount and you get to pick your color. One time deal though so pick good. They won't do it from loosing money on recolors. Not completely, since you couldn't make something all white, and you'd be sliding every color of an item, but they would look at it like loosing money.

I wish the agape trimmed the opposite way sometimes, the front rather then the back. There are a lot of hair styles I wish didn't have bangs... Or the mix and match thing, because I'd love a pony tail sometimes, but with different bangs or something you know? They don't make enough attachable hair accessories that aren't ridiculous or come with a attached clip or something.

Interesting Lunatic

Ninja Katze
I wish they would make another updated version of the masquerade. With another style of bangs. I don't think they want to do it because of all the eye mods and bangs we do have. It would make a lot of them fall in price drastically and people would baw so much. Omg my 12 mill item is only worth 1 mill wtf. I can just hear it all. They could include beards in it for people. A lot of guys have been asking for beard diversity lately.

I would pay thousands extra in the salon for that. They could make a whole shop centered around it. Pay x amount and you get to pick your color. One time deal though so pick good. They won't do it from loosing money on recolors. Not completely, since you couldn't make something all white, and you'd be sliding every color of an item, but they would look at it like loosing money.

I wish the agape trimmed the opposite way sometimes, the front rather then the back. There are a lot of hair styles I wish didn't have bangs... Or the mix and match thing, because I'd love a pony tail sometimes, but with different bangs or something you know? They don't make enough attachable hair accessories that aren't ridiculous or come with a attached clip or something.
Masquerade could use longer bangs. But yeah, people will probably baww. I don't care if my items depreciate in value. I don't buy them as investments,I buy them because I like how they look.

I'd be happy if it was just the hair. Pick front/bangs style, pick color, pay X. Pick back style, pick color, pay Y. There'd only be one slider, like going into Image > Adjustments > Colors and dragging the hue slider for the whole image in Photochopper. But it'd be a lot of load on the server I guess, compared to just storing and recalling a preset hair item ID. Each piece would need a different ID for each different shad under the current system, if my understanding is correct...

Hair is something with so much potential, and to see the limited options on here makes me kinda' sad...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff