Welcome to Gaia! ::

I want these swords. I made them a while back in Maya and would love to see them on an avi.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I know I could never enter them but I would love to have them.

Magical Cat

12,850 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100
MasterKirin

At some point they are bound to have a medieval or armor-ish theme and if you draw those on the bases, they could win. You could even do it by hand or in paint. They don't care as long as it fits on the provided guidelines.
Ninja Katze
MasterKirin

At some point they are bound to have a medieval or armor-ish theme and if you draw those on the bases, they could win. You could even do it by hand or in paint. They don't care as long as it fits on the provided guidelines.
The rules said no weapons though.

Magical Cat

12,850 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100
MasterKirin
Ninja Katze
MasterKirin

The rules said no weapons though.

emotion_facepalm oh I forgot! Well you could make a top that has a sword built into the sleeve? That way it's a top, and can slip through, but it also has a weapon. There is a hat that looks like it has hair and many people use it because of that. They chose it despite the contest saying no wigs because it was presented to be a hat. It depends on how you look at it, and sometimes you may have to make sacrifices to achieve your goal.

Chatty Browser

Even though you can't submit them in these events there are other ways that they can become an item. I would try making a petition for the item, according to a past Ask The Admin Thread, it's quite common for them to find inspiration from those threads. If you do make the thread send me a link and I will be sure to sign, they look amazing and it would be really cool if they made the orb part actually glow.
wolfgalmaria
Even though you can't submit them in these events there are other ways that they can become an item. I would try making a petition for the item, according to a past Ask The Admin Thread, it's quite common for them to find inspiration from those threads. If you do make the thread send me a link and I will be sure to sign, they look amazing and it would be really cool if they made the orb part actually glow.
My original thought was to have the orb reflect the element to sword represented. (Fire and water)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff