Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hilarious Husband

8,750 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
but sadly my design just isnt the same without the horns and the horns break the rules. crying
why cant this full body slayer suit be a thing on gaia? why!!!!!
User Image

Sparkly Man-Lover

The arms also break the rules.
Cool design though. c:

Interesting Lunatic

Just make the main body - the pants, shinguards, and torso, as one "armor".
There's already a skull helmet item you could combine with other horn items to make it look right. But the armor is definitely nifty.

Hilarious Husband

8,750 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
That Scruffy Mule
There's already a skull helmet item you could combine with other horn items to make it look right. But the armor is definitely nifty.

yeah i could do that, the pants get lost in translantion to a gaia avi, so the shins are barely visible, but what color should i do?
this one is bone and steel

Interesting Lunatic

Khikoro
That Scruffy Mule

yeah i could do that, the pants get lost in translantion to a gaia avi, so the shins are barely visible, but what color should i do?
If you make the pants go to just below the knee, and then switch to the shinguard for below the knee (the shin), it should come out fine.
Bone and steel, bone and ebony, bone and bronze. Whut.

Hilarious Husband

8,750 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
That Scruffy Mule
Khikoro
That Scruffy Mule

If you make the pants go to just below the knee, and then switch to the shinguard for below the knee (the shin), it should come out fine.

the shin spikes dont fi in the drawing anymore, theyre just gone completely

Interesting Lunatic

Khikoro
That Scruffy Mule
Khikoro

the shin spikes dont fi in the drawing anymore, theyre just gone completely
Little bone-colored triangles wouldn't work?

Hilarious Husband

8,750 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
That Scruffy Mule
Khikoro
That Scruffy Mule
Khikoro
/quote] If you make the pants go to just below the knee, and then switch to the shinguard for below the knee (the shin), it should come out fine.

the shin spikes dont fit in the drawing anymore, theyre just gone completely

the gap is too small here see.User Image

Interesting Lunatic

Khikoro
That Scruffy Mule
Khikoro
That Scruffy Mule
Khikoro
/quote] If you make the pants go to just below the knee, and then switch to the shinguard for below the knee (the shin), it should come out fine.

the shin spikes dont fit in the drawing anymore, theyre just gone completely

the gap is too small here see.User Image
The arms need to go, they will not accept the entry if you submit it that way because they're technically body mods, altering the layout of the base. Design up to the shoulder, then stop.
The pants can be a bit shorter. And I'm not certain that including the boots will work in your favor.

Hilarious Husband

8,750 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
That Scruffy Mule
Khikoro
That Scruffy Mule

btw what color is ebony? is it like brown or black?
EBONY A
EBONY B

Interesting Lunatic

Khikoro
That Scruffy Mule
Khikoro

btw what color is ebony? is it like brown or black?
EBONY A
EBONY B
Ebony is a wood, so it's a tad brownish, but in this case it would be either the neutral to the steel's cool or the cool to the steel's neutral, with bronze being the warm, so go with either a black or a dark cool gray.
Sorta' like so: EBONY COOL

Hilarious Husband

8,750 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
its not the same without the arms i already had to lose the helmet which was the centerpiece
and when i shortened the pants they look like shorts defeating the purpose. and the boots arent boots theyre attached to the pants through the greaves so its a one piece bottom. i made this suit in real life for comicon and halloween so i know what it looks like, i just thought it would be cool to have on gaia too. to see people wearing my design. feeling of pride ya know

Interesting Lunatic

Khikoro
its not the same without the arms i already had to lose the helmet which was the centerpiece
and when i shortened the pants they look like shorts defeating the purpose. and the boots arent boots theyre attached to the pants through the greaves so its a one piece bottom. i made this suit in real life for comicon and halloween so i know what it looks like, i just thought it would be cool to have on gaia too. to see people wearing my design. feeling of pride ya know
We have a skeleton body item that can work in place of the arms on the suit. The contest rules are "no body modification items", items that cut away part of the avatar's base, which the skeletal arms would count as. If you want it to stand a chance, the mod arms gotta' go.
I know what you mean about the "How cool would it be if this was a thing" feeling. I've got a design I'm working on m'self.
I'm sure you can make those pants work if you keep at it.

Hilarious Husband

8,750 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
That Scruffy Mule
We have a skeleton body item that can work in place of the arms on the suit. The contest rules are "no body modification items", items that cut away part of the avatar's base, which the skeletal arms would count as. If you want it to stand a chance, the mod arms gotta' go.
I know what you mean about the "How cool would it be if this was a thing" feeling. I've got a design I'm working on m'self.
I'm sure you can make those pants work if you keep at it.

maybe i'll just use my dragon character hoodie

Hilarious Husband

8,750 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
heres the dragon hoodie, no modifications to the base layout, its just a sweatshirt.
i made this too irl. Its pretty badass. but part of its translation is lost too. its super long, but snug at the bottom. how would i draw that on the avi?
User Image
i also have a custom cloak ive been trying to convert to gaia, although someone told me it looks too much like the steinaware cloak crying and the bottom would be frayed i just havent had the time to finish it yet
User Image
and then my last design is a checkered button up shirt you'd wear over another shirt the drawing has the wrsitbands in it but i just put those there to see if they go good with it, these already exist on gaia
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces