Love ^-^' ?

1+ 1 100.0% [ 11 ]
Total Votes:[ 11 ]

Feline Otaku

11,150 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Signature Look 250
My accounts are being deleted ;-; That's the long story short. I submitted my entry on my account "Cicura Kikari" and so many people liked my outfit :'D It was my first time entering!
Here's the thread!

I worry tho that if my account is deleted.. does that mean they just won't make the design? Or won't credit me D';? I hope it's made and my old account's name put, then I'll feel amazing ;v; heart I just wanted someone to know.. I'm Cicura <:'D

User Image

Devoted Lover

I hope they'll still make it for you!

Magical Cat

12,850 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100
They don't delete accounts on this site, you can't even request it... I'm not sure where you got the idea that your accounts are being deleted. That account will win if they choose the design. They don't cluster together all your accounts, you can resubmit it from this one to try and get that name on the item.

If you accidentally gave out your password to a phisher, and they've taken your items, you need to file a report.

Feline Otaku

11,150 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Signature Look 250
Ninja Katze
They don't delete accounts on this site, you can't even request it... I'm not sure where you got the idea that your accounts are being deleted. That account will win if they choose the design. They don't cluster together all your accounts, you can resubmit it from this one to try and get that name on the item.

If you accidentally gave out your password to a phisher, and they've taken your items, you need to file a report.

I think I do know since I did it. Ok so "deleted" isn't the right word, forgive me. You can request your account to be closed and I can saddeningly say that now after 3 days, I can not log back into my account. It is "banned."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff