Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ruthless Consumer

fyi they notify artists the same time they announce the winners to the public so you don't need to ask if anyone was notified lol
AnimeJet
fyi they notify artists the same time they announce the winners to the public so you don't need to ask if anyone was notified lol

Thanks for the info. I kinda thought they would notify winners ahead of time, before they released the items. So I suppose it's a surprise of everyone this way!

Ruthless Consumer

vampyer
AnimeJet

Thanks for the info. I kinda thought they would notify winners ahead of time, before they released the items. So I suppose it's a surprise of everyone this way!

It might be sliiightly earlier or later, all i know is when i logged in i already had both notifications. It's probably to prevent artists from spoiling who won before Gaia can even announce it or release the items XD. It would be like leaking an item before it's made, does that make sense? XD
AnimeJet
vampyer
AnimeJet

It might be sliiightly earlier or later, all i know is when i logged in i already had both notifications. It's probably to prevent artists from spoiling who won before Gaia can even announce it or release the items XD. It would be like leaking an item before it's made, does that make sense? XD

What are you subscribed to that gives you so much, but so little information?!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff