• Conventioneer 300
  • Generous 100
User Image

Ver 2
User Image

User Image

Ver 2.

User Image

I feel there are not enough asymmetrical items that go on your head and look good, so I tried my hand at making one. . . please excuse my bad hand work and coloring .___.

Invisible Fatcat

9,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Champion 300
It's different from most entries i can tell u that which is good b/c i don't like looking at the same stuff. Even though it says sun-worn in the title, i think the bandanas' should be a bolder color. But like how it covers the eye ;D

Shirtless Giver

14,475 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Generous 100
Artik Fox 13-8
It's different from most entries i can tell u that which is good b/c i don't like looking at the same stuff. Even though it says sun-worn in the title, i think the bandanas' should be a bolder color. But like how it covers the eye ;D

good to know it's different from most entries. I haven't entered it yet, I'm trying to get a good feel of what I should do to make it more appealing before I do.
I thought about lighter colors, I guess that could allow more color variation, I'm just so in love with the blue in the avatar preview part of the template. I like things that cover just one eye~

I'll make some brighter ones and add them here for comparison.

Invisible Fatcat

9,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Champion 300
Keith Wolff
Artik Fox 13-8

good to know it's different from most entries. I haven't entered it yet, I'm trying to get a good feel of what I should do to make it more appealing before I do.
I thought about lighter colors, I guess that could allow more color variation, I'm just so in love with the blue in the avatar preview part of the template. I like things that cover just one eye~

I'll make some brighter ones and add them here for comparison.

Yes i agree on the pale blue, it does look nice smile I usually have the most trouble in deciding what colors to put in a design. Idk why it's soooo hard to figure out xP

Shirtless Giver

14,475 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Generous 100
Artik Fox 13-8

It is really hard, so I just went with complimentary colors, but light/dark color pattern would have been good too
New colors up

Shirtless Giver

14,475 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Generous 100
I really want to make a head wrap with a covered eye too, and I have an idea, but it looks somewhat similar to an amazing scrapped design of someone else here and I don't want to be accused of stealing.

Wind-up Waffles

It took me a little time to digest for some reason, but I like it. :3

Shirtless Giver

14,475 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Generous 100
Melomar
It took me a little time to digest for some reason, but I like it. :3

Thanks! Which version do you prefer?

Wind-up Waffles

Actually, I like ver. 2 better. I like the tassle in front. :3

Enthusiastic Otaku

52,900 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Magical Gems 500
I like the first version of the bandana better since it is easier to wear than the second. The fringes in the second version seem a bit distracting. (I apologize if that doesn't seem to comfort you! sweatdrop )

Shirtless Giver

14,475 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Generous 100
Camilia_Chan
I like the first version of the bandana better since it is easier to wear than the second. The fringes in the second version seem a bit distracting. (I apologize if that doesn't seem to comfort you! sweatdrop )

I know what you're getting at, I just added those because after I made the image I was looking over some scarves I have and thinking about how the tassels might be a cool thing, because they make it look a bit more stereo-typical gypsy.

But I value the input of everyone that stops by, the more people I can make happy with the design before submitting it the better, even though users don't vote on them anymore.

Shirtless Giver

14,475 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Generous 100
So far it looks like there is overwhelming support for my original thought and color scheme, and the bright happy ones are left in the dust. But, I need to come to a decision soon so I don't miss out on the deadline
= 3=;;

Dangerous Friend

8,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Befriended 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
I don't care what version. I'll buy them all! scream

Shirtless Giver

14,475 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Generous 100
KuroGetsuKoneko
I don't care what version. I'll buy them all! scream

Thanks for the vote of confidence. I do hope it gets chosen, I want one now, since I look at this page about 18 times a day emotion_awesome

Golden Saint

9,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
I like all of them.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers