Long Sleeved Shirt 0.15584415584416 15.6% [ 12 ]
Total Votes:[ 77 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

9,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
queen margy
i must admit that wishlist is always a check first ... sometimes it's not because you have enough that it's a good deal ... yes ZOMG is just full of steelers all the time ... i often go there only for daily chances ... how much would you charge me for a banner for my charity and ... my queen margy avatar drawing ? ... by the way ... that is a serious offer biggrin

it depends what you want generally its a make an offer kinda thing lol but if its hand done i ask about 8k for hand done avi art for digital about 25ish and for a banner um about 5-10k is fine. Just depends what you want also how big if you mean like a small button for your siggy like 2k is fine if you mean like something 500px by 200px or something then it just depends how detailed it is really

im kinda cheap when it comes to art but im tired of people jacking the prices up to 1 mil for full body work >.> its lame....

examples of some of my art styles posted in this link lol im lazy >.>

link

as you can see i was hoping to open a joint art shop no such luck yet...

Loyal Sweetheart

26,890 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Noble Shade 100
Oooh I need to try to sprite my items... xD I'd ask you, because you're awesome at it, but I don't wanna bug you. ;v; So sweet of you to do that for others!!

Generous Fairy

12,950 Points
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Generous 100
  • Megathread 100
for my avi handmade is fine biggrin and for the sign i would say big like a 1cm x3 cm ... this one would be nice glowing in my mind ... but my price would have been your, you can work from your imspiration, i want the surprise ... i will check your wishlist and give something to you from there that is worth for at least your request biggrin ... work on it for real .. i will be glad to get your two things biggrin ............ i have to go now but ... we should be catching up when we can biggrin

Dark-Velvet-Revolver
queen margy
i must admit that wishlist is always a check first ... sometimes it's not because you have enough that it's a good deal ... yes ZOMG is just full of steelers all the time ... i often go there only for daily chances ... how much would you charge me for a banner for my charity and ... my queen margy avatar drawing ? ... by the way ... that is a serious offer biggrin

it depends what you want generally its a make an offer kinda thing lol but if its hand done i ask about 8k for hand done avi art for digital about 25ish and for a banner um about 5-10k is fine. Just depends what you want also how big if you mean like a small button for your siggy like 2k is fine if you mean like something 500px by 200px or something then it just depends how detailed it is really

im kinda cheap when it comes to art but im tired of people jacking the prices up to 1 mil for full body work >.> its lame....

examples of some of my art styles posted in this link lol im lazy >.>

link

as you can see i was hoping to open a joint art shop no such luck yet...

9,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
queen margy
for my avi handmade is fine biggrin and for the sign i would say big like a 1cm x3 cm ... this one would be nice glowing in my mind ... but my price would have been your, you can work from your imspiration, i want the surprise ... i will check your wishlist and give something to you from there that is worth for at least your request biggrin ... work on it for real .. i will be glad to get your two things biggrin ............ i have to go now but ... we should be catching up when we can biggrin
[

sounds good smile

Pikameu

I can if you would like me to no one has asked me yet XD

Loyal Sweetheart

26,890 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Noble Shade 100
Dark-Velvet-Revolver
queen margy
[

sounds good smile

Pikameu

Oh you're not busy? o:
If you want to, I'll pay you though! xD Not gonna take it for free...
You could do either of my designs, or both since they're similar. Up to you. C:

9,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Pikameu

Oh you're not busy? o:

i will do both it doesn't normally take me too long smile

Loyal Sweetheart

26,890 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Noble Shade 100
Dark-Velvet-Revolver
Pikameu

Oh you're not busy? o:

i will do both it doesn't normally take me too long smile

How do you do it? o: Do you have a special program? I did my pixeling stuff in MS paint... xD

9,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Pikameu

How do you do it? o: Do you have a special program? I did my pixeling stuff in MS paint... xD

yeah its called gimp its free and it is really nice for this kinda thing because i can make the outfit on a seperate layer its great smile

Loyal Sweetheart

26,890 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Noble Shade 100
Dark-Velvet-Revolver
Pikameu

yeah its called gimp its free and it is really nice for this kinda thing because i can make the outfit on a seperate layer its great smile
Ahhh I have Gimp, it's just confusing to me xD

9,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Pikameu
Dark-Velvet-Revolver
Pikameu

I have made tutorials if you want them smile most of learning gimp is just playing with it i basically taught myself how to do it and have been using it for about 5-6 years now

Loyal Sweetheart

26,890 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Noble Shade 100
Dark-Velvet-Revolver
Pikameu
Dark-Velvet-Revolver
Pikameu

I have made tutorials if you want them smile most of learning gimp is just playing with it i basically taught myself how to do it and have been using it for about 5-6 years now

I probably need a tutorial...I suck with most art programs. T^T

Generous Fairy

12,950 Points
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Generous 100
  • Megathread 100
i can give you the duck thing ... biggrin

Dark-Velvet-Revolver
queen margy
[

sounds good smile

Pikameu

Mikey's Rizzler

Egg

are you going to enter anything?

9,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Pikameu

I probably need a tutorial...I suck with most art programs. T^T

Spriting tutorials page

this is in a guild i made for spriting ect its kind of a storage locker for stuff for me but it has some tutorials in there as well as a few great links to spriting bases just dig around in there and see what you can find if you want general gimp tutorials too i can give you those as well smile

queen margy

sure that sounds like a great trade smile

9,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Popcorn Jellybeans
are you going to enter anything?

yeah I am the stuff on the front page is mine I'm thinking either the hair clips or the scarves torn between the two at the moment...

The rest of the frunt page was just ideas flowing so now I just have to pick one >.> sad day xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff