Welcome to Gaia! ::

Interesting Vampire

8,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
This might be a delay on this page but I don't know what I'm doing and have already sent this drawing to them already...... What the heck am I doing..... I'm a first timer.... Please...... Don't laugh ay me emo

http://i1204.photobucket.com/albums/bb408/blazingi/GAIAONLINE_item_designVK13_zpsa612c828.jpg

Photobucket

User Image

Fashionable Grabber

I like the design! It's cute 3nodding

Magical Cat

12,850 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100
You don't need to worry about how you drew them or posted it. The only thing they may have a problem with is that the theme was to be centered around sweets and sweet foods, and you have two completely different designs on the same template. Your designs are good and could be nice general versatile clothing. I do like the beanie the most.

Interesting Vampire

8,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Ninja Katze
You don't need to worry about how you drew them or posted it. The only thing they may have a problem with is that the theme was to be centered around sweets and sweet foods, and you have two completely different designs on the same template. Your designs are good and could be nice general versatile clothing. I do like the beanie the most.

thanx.... cause I have the drawing of it and its better then doing pix art.... and most ppl on here have a tablet or a specel app to do it..... and again thanx I ran out of room to mave more Eye Patch Hats.....

Interesting Vampire

8,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Hjut

thank you cat_whee

Magical Cat

12,850 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100
kelzymize
Ninja Katze

thanx.... cause I have the drawing of it and its better then doing pix art.... and most ppl on here have a tablet or a specel app to do it..... and again thanx I ran out of room to mave more Eye Patch Hats.....

I would take these designs and split them up into two submission forms. There may be a contest in the future you can re-enter them into. I feel we will have a summer clothing contest at some point and the top would really be good for that. You don't have to worry about some fancy program or special app to make your drawings. There are people who have won by printing the form out and drawing by hand on it. Just as long as it's not a jumbled mess, they will take a lot, not matter how good at drawing you may or may not be. wink

Interesting Vampire

8,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Ninja Katze
kelzymize
Ninja Katze

I would take these designs and split them up into two submission forms. There may be a contest in the future you can re-enter them into. I feel we will have a summer clothing contest at some point and the top would really be good for that. You don't have to worry about some fancy program or special app to make your drawings. There are people who have won by printing the form out and drawing by hand on it. Just as long as it's not a jumbled mess, they will take a lot, not matter how good at drawing you may or may not be. wink

oh.... that I did not know but did the rules said they wont likely accept hand drawing?... i must have miss read it and thanx ^^

Magical Cat

12,850 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100
kelzymize
Ninja Katze
kelzymize
Ninja Katze

oh.... that I did not know but did the rules said they wont likely accept hand drawing?... i must have miss read it and thanx ^^

I think there is at least one hand drawn submission picked every time. Your drawings are better then some peoples, they will not be skipped for messiness or something like that. Just as long as you do a hand drawing that is mostly free of mess up lines, colored, and submitted in a timely manner, I don't see why they would skip it because it was hand drawn.

Don't worry dear, you got some advice I know you'll follow, you have got some drawing skills, and can come up with ideas. Next contest you will be prepared, just take the theme into consideration a bit more. A good idea would be to look through this forum for a few days after the next contest theme is announced. you'll get some ideas and can do something others may not be doing.

Interesting Vampire

8,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Ninja Katze
kelzymize
Ninja Katze
kelzymize
Ninja Katze

I think there is at least one hand drawn submission picked every time. Your drawings are better then some peoples, they will not be skipped for messiness or something like that. Just as long as you do a hand drawing that is mostly free of mess up lines, colored, and submitted in a timely manner, I don't see why they would skip it because it was hand drawn.

Don't worry dear, you got some advice I know you'll follow, you have got some drawing skills, and can come up with ideas. Next contest you will be prepared, just take the theme into consideration a bit more. A good idea would be to look through this forum for a few days after the next contest theme is announced. you'll get some ideas and can do something others may not be doing.

sweet thanx again I'll do that next time

Shirtless Smoker

6,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
kelzymize
This might be a delay on this page but I don't know what I'm doing and have already sent this drawing to them already...... What the heck am I doing..... I'm a first timer.... Please...... Don't laugh ay me emo

http://i1204.photobucket.com/albums/bb408/blazingi/GAIAONLINE_item_designVK13_zpsa612c828.jpg

Photobucket

User Image
I think it's adorable! Don't worry so much! :3

Interesting Vampire

8,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Anbu Blackops no-11
kelzymize

Photobucket

User Image
I think it's adorable! Don't worry so much! :3

thanx cat_4laugh

Devoted Cub

11,225 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Inquisitor 200
you have my vote

velrose's Stud

Shy Lunatic

16,550 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Timid 100
  • Gender Swap 100
I've never really designed any thing can some one tell me how to submit stuff to them

Shy Lover

kelzymize

Photobucket

User Image

They're gorgeous!

Fashionable Grabber

kelzymize
Hjut

thank you cat_whee

No problem smile

I really want to wear the 'Bee-My Sweet Heart' dress...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff