It's okay. 0.12371134020619 12.4% [ 12 ]
Not my taste... 0.072164948453608 7.2% [ 7 ]
Oooh, a poll! 0.18556701030928 18.6% [ 18 ]
Total Votes:[ 97 ]
< 1 2

Peaceful Warlord

Insane WereWolf
Being a ballerina myself, I absolutely adore this! heart

Thanks for taking the time to check out my submission! ^^ And I'm glad you like it~ Gaia needs more ballet-themed items.
Oh my god it's so pretty! Having been both a ballerina and a goth somewhere in my past, I immediately fell in love with your design. And I completely agree, Gaia needs more jewel tones.

Peaceful Warlord

Oaklily
Oh my god it's so pretty! Having been both a ballerina and a goth somewhere in my past, I immediately fell in love with your design. And I completely agree, Gaia needs more jewel tones.

Thanks for stopping by! I'm glad you like it~ I think the aesthetics of ballet and the gothic style look really nice together.
Exarielle BlackLaw
Oaklily

Thanks for stopping by! I'm glad you like it~ I think the aesthetics of ballet and the gothic style look really nice together.

I completely agree, and you're welcome!
I actually left Ballet because I refused to wear pastel pink ( I was 9! ) and I was pretty fed up of the discrimination that reigned there

Peaceful Warlord

Oaklily
Exarielle BlackLaw
Oaklily

I completely agree, and you're welcome!
I actually left Ballet because I refused to wear pastel pink ( I was 9! ) and I was pretty fed up of the discrimination that reigned there

^^ I didn't too much for pastel pink either, especially as a kid. Give me black or purple any day! XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff