It's okay. 0.12371134020619 12.4% [ 12 ]
Not my taste... 0.072164948453608 7.2% [ 7 ]
Oooh, a poll! 0.18556701030928 18.6% [ 18 ]
Total Votes:[ 97 ]
1 2 >

Peaceful Warlord

User Image
"You may not be able to speak your feelings... But you can dance them."

So this is my submission for the hobby contest. :3 It's not the best thing I've ever drawn by a longshot, but this was my first time attempting to draw the complex shape of a tutu with a mouse... ^^" I think Gaia could use more elegant ballet items, so here's the result. Thanks for stopping by and let me know what you think!

...And yes, I know the dress on the male avi looks weird. But it is what it is.

Shy Bookworm

Exarielle BlackLaw
User Image
"You may not be able to speak your feelings... But you can dance them."

So this is my submission for the hobby contest. :3 It's not the best thing I've ever drawn by a longshot, but this was my first time attempting to draw the complex shape of a tutu with a mouse... ^^" I think Gaia could use more elegant ballet items, so here's the result. Thanks for stopping by and let me know what you think!

...And yes, I know the dress on the male avi looks weird. But it is what it is.
I think its interesting! Is the hobby dancing in general? If so, it's nice to see some dancing themes for Gaia (I think we need more of those).

Peaceful Warlord

getsuei317

I think its interesting! Is the hobby dancing in general? If so, it's nice to see some dancing themes for Gaia (I think we need more of those).

Thanks for checking out my submission! And yes it is. I've seen several dance-themed items around, but not many of those are based on ballet, so that's what I went with. :3

Shy Bookworm

Exarielle BlackLaw
getsuei317

Thanks for checking out my submission! And yes it is. I've seen several dance-themed items around, but not many of those are based on ballet, so that's what I went with. :3
You're welcome! Having done ballet for a while, its nice to see someone going with that. I hope you win!

Peaceful Warlord

getsuei317
Exarielle BlackLaw
getsuei317

You're welcome! Having done ballet for a while, its nice to see someone going with that. I hope you win!

Thanks! ^^

Shy Bookworm

Exarielle BlackLaw
getsuei317
Exarielle BlackLaw
getsuei317

Thanks! ^^
^^ You're welcome!

Timid Poster

Blessed Healer

Love the dress and love the colors you proposed! We could use more jewel tones (though I love pastels too)!
Yay dancers!! heart

Shy Lover

Exarielle BlackLaw
User Image

I adore this look your going for. heart
I'm not a gifted dancer irl. emotion_jawdrop
But this outfit makes me want to shake a tail feather.... lol 4laugh

Peaceful Warlord

4hikari
Love the dress and love the colors you proposed! We could use more jewel tones (though I love pastels too)!
Yay dancers!! heart

Glad you like it! ^^ And while I also love pastels, Gaia is seriously lacking in some rich, elegant jewel tones. :3 Thanks for checking out my submission!

Peaceful Warlord

LetterAi
I adore this look your going for. heart
I'm not a gifted dancer irl. emotion_jawdrop
But this outfit makes me want to shake a tail feather.... lol 4laugh

Hi, thanks for looking at my work! ^^ I'm not a gifted dancer myself, but I think ballet is wonderful. Glad you like the concept!

Ice-Cold Bloodsucker

19,890 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Team Rina 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Pretty cute.

Peaceful Warlord

Alice is Madness
Pretty cute.

Thank you for coming by! ^^

Ice-Cold Bloodsucker

19,890 Points