Welcome to Gaia! ::

Feral Warrior

holy cheesus i want the white fluffy skull dress. NOW.

37,975 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Team Josie 25
  • Super Jumper 500
Cookie for you!

I love the wig and the skull dress. Gaia lacks macabre dresses. I would soo get them if they released them now heart

Lupine Cub

15,100 Points
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
Oh goodness those designs are quite lovely. I love the wig and ram dress the most out of them all!
The skull dress would seem good as black instead of white, because the white and red at the top of the bust looks starkingly white and sticks out, taking away from the skulls below it.
The pants look wonderful and I was wondering if they would layer under or over clothes. It'd seem like a hassle to find something to match the top if it was indeed layered ontop most shirts.

Either way your designs are lovely and i'm rooting for you!

Ruthless Consumer

Katherine Vale
To be honest I really hope you get your first design, the pants/skirt in the red&black as well as the yellow&black. I wanted to make a design like that of my own but yours would do much better than mine biggrin

Aw if you want to you should totally submit your own!

MURKR0W
holy cheesus i want the white fluffy skull dress. NOW.

Thanks! I wonder if it would look good if i editted it onto my avi..

Lady Cressida
Cookie for you!

I love the wig and the skull dress. Gaia lacks macabre dresses. I would soo get them if they released them now heart

Thank you <3 I love pretty things that are just every so slightly creepy/disturbing <3

Its Contagious
Oh goodness those designs are quite lovely. I love the wig and ram dress the most out of them all!
The skull dress would seem good as black instead of white, because the white and red at the top of the bust looks starkingly white and sticks out, taking away from the skulls below it.
The pants look wonderful and I was wondering if they would layer under or over clothes. It'd seem like a hassle to find something to match the top if it was indeed layered ontop most shirts.

Either way your designs are lovely and i'm rooting for you!

Thanks! YEA I didn't think to do the black one until i was like.. oh i should probably draw a big example of it.. >_> I would imagine the whole pant item would be on the pant layer, so i think it would layer under clothes? At least that's how i envision it in my head XD

Generous Member

19,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Brandisher 100

Fashionable Lunatic

I'm diggin' the third design. Thumbs up.

Beloved Pup

9,850 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Regular 100
AnimeJet
Katherine Vale
To be honest I really hope you get your first design, the pants/skirt in the red&black as well as the yellow&black. I wanted to make a design like that of my own but yours would do much better than mine biggrin

Aw if you want to you should totally submit your own!

Oh I plan on it but I'm not sure I'm going to get anywhere near being chosen, haha. My favorite design I have ready isn't all skully, stitchy and such. It does have a corset though, but.. it's not all that noticible. Maybe I'll add some bits to it.

Ruthless Consumer

New jacket up~

Madame Crane
I'm diggin' the third design. Thumbs up.

danke~

Anxious Gawker

:0
I waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaant!

Ruthless Consumer

Walrus Face
:0
I waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaant!

XD thanks..

Wild-Haired Crimester

28,550 Points
  • Craziest Hair Award 1000
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Champion Cardholder 100
Oooh the Stitchwrecker jacket looks like something I would like to try out. I think it's my favorite so far of the bunch.

Dapper Fatcat

4,900 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • 50 Wins 150
i want nooooo neeed it
I also like the stitchwrecked coat.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash