Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which do you like more?

Cute ghosty hat 0.5 50.0% [ 7 ]
Cute batty hat 0.14285714285714 14.3% [ 2 ]
Corset top hat 0.14285714285714 14.3% [ 2 ]
Elegant gothic dress 0.21428571428571 21.4% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 14 ]

Shy Lunatic

And now more designs. Not really sure if they're in the theme of "Cross stich signature" (which, when I looked it up, looks nothing like anyone's posting on here. Cross stitch is making designs with little 'x's and cross stitch signature would be putting your siggy on it xD) but they some what fall under what everyone's posting which is:

~Gothic
~Stitchy
~Buttony
~Patchy
~Batty

So, these new designs are like that so, critique would be nice biggrin

User Image

User Image

Like before, I made these on paint, so the shading and the quality sucks.
Though it may be cute, I don't see how this fits under the "CrossStich Signature" theme.
Just my two cents.

Shy Lunatic

Ruin Maestro
Though it may be cute, I don't see how this fits under the "CrossStich Signature" theme.
Just my two cents.

There's a theme? I never saw a theme unless you have to put stitches in it. ^ ^;
Ivan Russia Chan

There's a theme? I never saw a theme unless you have to put stitches in it. ^ ^;

Directly from the submission page:
Quote:
Rules
- There's an entry fee of 10,000 Gold for each submission.
- Contest ends on March 14,2012 at 11:59 PM Pacific Time.
- Entries must fit into the current contest theme. The current theme is "CrossStitch Signature"
- Entries must be created in a simple, Gaia-compatible web-based format and drawn on the provided template. No screenshots, copy/pasted images, photos or references are allowed. Entries must be original, created by the entrant and the entrant must have all rights necessary to submit the entry.
- Entries must not be weapons, faces/expressions, wings, skins, halos, makeup, pets/plush/animals, animated items, background, multi-pose items or date/companion items. Entries must not be identical to or compete with items currently existing on Gaia Online.
- Entries must not contain any sexually explicit, profane, disparaging, libelous or other inappropriate content, or contain any commercial content that promotes any product or service.
- You can find the full, official rules here.

5,850 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Cute and ur avi is beautiful 3nodding
cute emotion_c8

Shirtless Citizen

Adorebley! <3<3<3

Rainbow Fatcat

8,200 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
i likes mrgreen

Shy Lunatic

everybody that replied
Well thankies! <3 Your feedback is really helpful and gives me courage to make more of these entries C:

In a relationship with Redstar Galaxy

Wistful Fairy

42,740 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Gaia Merch Box Achievement 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
User Image
Aww... Its like a ghost version of Watermeat for our head! cat_4laugh

Fashionable Nerd

I actually really like the top hat ;3

Ruthless Consumer

Crosstitch signature is not about the literal definition of the "Cross stitch" and "signature", it refers to the signature style of crosStitch, the shop you are designing for.

That is as said by stein himself on the contest page and announcement: skulls, stitches, black reds etc.

Shy Lunatic

AnimeJet
Crosstitch signature is not about the literal definition of the "Cross stitch" and "signature", it refers to the signature style of crosStitch, the shop you are designing for.

That is as said by stein himself on the contest page and announcement: skulls, stitches, black reds etc.

Yeah. I found that out after I posted that. But, just take it as a fun fact. <3

Anxious Gawker

:000
CUUUUUTE!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items