Welcome to Gaia! ::

Attila The Chad's Widower

Bad Boy

Hi! I've decided to recycle this thread and use it for the character one. redface

Texas Jack
I made Jack a long time ago when I wanted pants. I'm resubmitting him because I'd still like pants. There's one more with a green trim.
User Image

Person A
I have no idea what to call this character or what back-story to give it, but I made this because I wanted something to pair with my Aquatica item.
User Image

Yeah, I know. I just wanted items. crying

Old stuff:
User Image

User Image

User Image

Fluff Lover

14,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Junior Trader 100
I honestly don't see why Gaia wouldn't allow handheld items to be designed, when they have the Umbrella Buddies in Crosstitch, which were designed as a handheld. I'd welcome more handhelds, personally.

Bad Boy

Really? Thanks! I'm sorry I completely missed seeing the Umbrella Buddies. I was looking at the dessert and fruit items, but I am glad you mentioned it. yum_puddi Thanks again! I saw someone make an umbrella entry using a pasteover, I think I'll do that too. 3nodding

EDIT: I'll recycle this thread to post my creations later. redface

Fluff Lover

14,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Junior Trader 100
It never hurts to look through the entire shop and see what's been made already, and take inspiration from that.
Good luck. I look forward to seeing your designs!

Bad Boy

Hi again! yum_puddi Thanks. I did look around, and will try umbrellas first. Perhaps a few other things like coats and mackintoshes might be added.

Sparkling Cutie-Pie

16,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
I really like the nature inspired one! ^_^

Quaint Bunny

59,925 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
These are really cute 4laugh I think the garden-themed one would be better since it could fit more kinds of avatar in my opinion. As for color variations, you could do small changes to the mushroom base, flowers or butterfly smile That said, good luck~

Bad Boy

lilloulou
These are really cute 4laugh I think the garden-themed one would be better since it could fit more kinds of avatar in my opinion. As for color variations, you could do small changes to the mushroom base, flowers or butterfly smile That said, good luck~

Thank you! That is certainly a good idea - perhaps a color change per each season. 3nodding

AkaiRingo
I really like the nature inspired one! ^_^

Aww thanks! yum_puddi

Hilarious Citizen

10,390 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Help. That umbrella is so cute.

AND THAT SIGNATURE DISTRACTED ME. OMG. I WAS READY TO SMASH MY MONITOR IN.

Bad Boy

Funky-P3t3
Help. That umbrella is so cute.

AND THAT SIGNATURE DISTRACTED ME. OMG. I WAS READY TO SMASH MY MONITOR IN.

Aww thanks. redface Your avatar's cute too!
Sorry about the bug thing. sweatdrop
i love all of them! So cute!

Nimble Nymph

19,750 Points
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
BOMB4Y

Your illustrations are beautiful! And the concepts are fun! I hope you win, good luck!

Bad Boy

Ringo no hana
Your illustrations are beautiful! And the concepts are fun! I hope you win, good luck!
Aww thank you. I'm not banking on winning, but hopefully they'll keep them in mind if they ever want to use it. redface

xX_Satsuki_xXx
i love all of them! So cute!
Thanks! I love cute things! whee

Lionheart

Really cute!
Then again, I think the cute would be decreased if pixelized. I love how you drew them. xd

Taran Renard's Senpai

Dapper Darling

Love the nature one too! I'd love to see an Autumn variation with maple leaves and maybe an acorn or chestnut. whee

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff