Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Phantom

⋆✧ ɪ ᴀᴍ ᴀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍᴇʀ ✧⋆

ɪ ᴄᴏɴǫᴜᴇʀᴇᴅ ᴅʀᴀɢᴏɴs
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔ ▔▔▔▔▔▔▔ ▔▔▔

tab tab tab I've already got my submission ready to go and plenty of money to pay the submission fee, but I want a few things answered before I fill out the form.

1. My item in question would be one for both bases, human and animal. But with two different templates and two different pages for each kind of submission I don't know how to appropriately submit it. I don't necessarily need to show a "back" pose so would I just place the upper half of the animal base template over the lower half of the human template or vice versa? I really need to understand before I go submitting.

2. Does anyone know any Gaia items that involve quill pens? I don't want my entry to look exactly like any of them if there are. I can obviously go looking into Tektek or the marketplace to see, but if any of you happened to know and could tell me before I got around to that it'd be great.

▁▁▁▁▁ ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁ ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
ʙᴇғᴏʀᴇ ɪ ᴄᴏɴǫᴜᴇʀᴇᴅ ʜɪɢʜ sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ

Unleashed Humorist

27,415 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gaian 50
You can just mention that it's for both bases on one of your entry free space or you can just draw the animal base in the free space.

Yes, there are quill pens but you would have to check to see if it's similar to yours.

Fashionable Phantom

TheMainCharacter1
⋆✧ ɪ ᴀᴍ ᴀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍᴇʀ ✧⋆

ɪ ᴄᴏɴǫᴜᴇʀᴇᴅ ᴅʀᴀɢᴏɴs
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔ ▔▔▔▔▔▔▔ ▔▔▔

tab tab tab Thank you that sounds like a better idea. And so far none of the quill-like or feather items are at all like what I've made, so that's good.

▁▁▁▁▁ ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁ ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
ʙᴇғᴏʀᴇ ɪ ᴄᴏɴǫᴜᴇʀᴇᴅ ʜɪɢʜ sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas