Welcome to Gaia! ::

Would you vote for this if it were in gaians choice?

YES 0.72292191435768 72.3% [ 287 ]
NO 0.062972292191436 6.3% [ 25 ]
Not like it's bad, I just like a different one, more. 0.21410579345088 21.4% [ 85 ]
Total Votes:[ 397 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 ... 18 19 20 >

Kosukita
YourFaceGobDammit
I love it they are so cute! >w<

Thanks~ 4laugh

Yw

^ w ^

Unbeatable Genius

10,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Big Tipper 100
Strahnd Tolvarius
Love it! Very creative with the sides and the skull accessories are so cute.

Oh, thank you~ I actually didn't expect so many people to like this. 4laugh

Fashionable Nerd

Kosukita

>w< SUPER creative name. Really nice that you incorporated the actual shop name in it. XD

XD Yep, that last one on the column to the left was supposed to be red. It doesn't really stand out, though. :/ Eheh.

i saw, it was blue tone with the red tips that threw me off, I think it would look nice black and red instead but its up to you :3
And thanks ~ I like making names, and even my item design is incorporated with CrosStitch
(SkullCrosSleeves) I think since the theme is CrosStitch SIGNATURE then the item should have something to do with the store

Fuzzy Fairy

14,800 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bookworm 100
Hmm for a name maybe Candied Skull Wig. Idk, first thing that came to mind.
Kosukita
Instant Nightmare
Do want this. I hope it comes true!

XD Yay~ Me too. heart
The newest color if my favorite but I would collect all of them.. 4laugh

Rainbow Prophet

9,025 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Unbeatable Genius

10,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Big Tipper 100
Pandepic
Kosukita

>w< SUPER creative name. Really nice that you incorporated the actual shop name in it. XD

XD Yep, that last one on the column to the left was supposed to be red. It doesn't really stand out, though. :/ Eheh.

i saw, it was blue tone with the red tips that threw me off, I think it would look nice black and red instead but its up to you :3
And thanks ~ I like making names, and even my item design is incorporated with CrosStitch
(SkullCrosSleeves) I think since the theme is CrosStitch SIGNATURE then the item should have something to do with the store

Ahah, yeah, the whole blue tone thing wasn't supposed to be there. sweatdrop With the original I forgot to change the top color to gray, so now instead of different colored tips, we have um... that.
Oh, yeah! :3 I LOVE your sleeve idea. We need more sleeves. XD Yeah, that makes sense. :3

Unbeatable Genius

10,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Big Tipper 100
CactusJuicy
Hmm for a name maybe Candied Skull Wig. Idk, first thing that came to mind.

X3 Such a "sweet" name! biggrin So many good names, I don't know what to choose~

Fashionable Nerd

Kosukita

Ahah, yeah, the whole blue tone thing wasn't supposed to be there. sweatdrop With the original I forgot to change the top color to gray, so now instead of different colored tips, we have um... that.
Oh, yeah! :3 I LOVE your sleeve idea. We need more sleeves. XD Yeah, that makes sense. :3

Ohh i understand lol make sure when you submit you make sure to note that it was suppose to be black and red instead of blue and red (if you havnt already xD)
and thank you! I love hats and sleeves and you can't really find any good ones that are affordable

Unbeatable Genius

10,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Big Tipper 100
Instant Nightmare
Kosukita
Instant Nightmare
Do want this. I hope it comes true!

XD Yay~ Me too. heart
The newest color if my favorite but I would collect all of them.. 4laugh

Thats so nice. >u< I'd probably stock up on them all, too. Ahaha. Glad you like it 3nodding

Unbeatable Genius

10,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Big Tipper 100
Pandepic
Kosukita

Ohh i understand lol make sure when you submit you make sure to note that it was suppose to be black and red instead of blue and red (if you havnt already xD)
and thank you! I love hats and sleeves and you can't really find any good ones that are affordable
Nope, haven't submitted yet. ^^ I'll be sure to note somethin'. I'm not sure about black, because so many people said the red one was their favorite. @w@ But probably make it a little darker. x3
Agreed. >u<

Unbeatable Genius

10,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Big Tipper 100
Amiyo
Gimme it!

If I win. XD

Fashionable Nerd

Kosukita
Nope, haven't submitted yet. ^^ I'll be sure to note somethin'. I'm not sure about black, because so many people said the red one was their favorite. @w@ But probably make it a little darker. x3
Agreed. >u<

lol just not blue and red xD

Unbeatable Genius

10,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Big Tipper 100
Pandepic
Kosukita
Agreed. >u<

lol just not blue and red xD

XD Yep. It actually looks kinda purple on my screen. << Weird...

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Cute idea but don't waste your gold submitting it. The rules clearly state no wigs or hair items.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff