Welcome to Gaia! ::

Would you vote for this if it were in gaians choice?

YES 0.72292191435768 72.3% [ 287 ]
NO 0.062972292191436 6.3% [ 25 ]
Not like it's bad, I just like a different one, more. 0.21410579345088 21.4% [ 85 ]
Total Votes:[ 397 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 >

Unbeatable Genius

10,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Big Tipper 100
cxicookiemonster81

XD Bumping?

Manly Lunatic

You didn't make that... you took it from something... because the edits look very bad while the original looks good.

Unbeatable Genius

10,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Big Tipper 100
Qyp
You didn't make that... you took it from something... because the edits look very bad while the original looks good.

._. The edits? These are the originals, or whatever. << I saved it as jpeg, sorry for the awful, compacted, quality.

Manly Lunatic

Kosukita
Qyp

._. The edits? These are the originals, or whatever. << I saved it as jpeg, sorry for the awful, compacted, quality.

So seriously made that hair?

Unbeatable Genius

10,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Big Tipper 100
Qyp
Kosukita
Qyp

Yes. The ones off to the side look bad because I resized on paint. Which, by the way, was an awful idea.

You can see the WIP Here

Don't mind my ugly, striped, first idea. sweatdrop

Manly Lunatic

Kosukita
Qyp
Kosukita
Qyp

Yes. The ones off to the side look bad because I resized on paint. Which, by the way, was an awful idea.

You can see the WIP Here

Sorry for saying it was fake... it just looks like something from somewhere else...

Unbeatable Genius

10,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Big Tipper 100
Qyp
Kosukita
Qyp
Kosukita
Qyp

You can see the WIP Here

Sorry for saying it was fake... it just looks like something from somewhere else...

That's fine. ^u^ I have heard, though, it looks like something that would be in "Skull girls". x3

Manly Lunatic

Kosukita
Qyp
Kosukita
Qyp
Kosukita
Qyp

You can see the WIP Here

That's fine. ^u^ I have heard, though, it looks like something that would be in "Skull girls". x3

Yeah... it does... look like o_8's art style...

Unbeatable Genius

10,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Big Tipper 100
Qyp
Kosukita
Qyp
Kosukita
Qyp

You can see the WIP Here

O: He made Skullgirls?! Man, that's awesome!

Manly Lunatic

Kosukita
Qyp
Kosukita
Qyp
Kosukita
Qyp

You can see the WIP Here

O: He made Skullgirls?! Man, that's awesome!

o_8... yes... He is the artist.

He made Alruna's Rose... check out this thread

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff