Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Sex Symbol

I am doing mine on Microsoft Paint. A simple dress but it does not seem to be going well at all with Paint. Could we pay someone to fix them up?

Newbie Grabber

13,450 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Conventioneer 300
Glitterbombing Aardvarks
I am doing mine on Microsoft Paint. A simple dress but it does not seem to be going well at all with Paint. Could we pay someone to fix them up?

Well the rules said the designs must be done completely by the entrant..I'm not sure..

Fashionable Sex Symbol

dissidia_final
Glitterbombing Aardvarks

Well the rules said the designs must be done completely by the entrant..I'm not sure..

Hmm that is a predicament, The design would be done by the entrant but I wouldn't push my luck.

Feral Warrior

Glitterbombing Aardvarks
Try
redesigning it on here
http://pixlr.com/editor/
I used that program like CRAZY for drawing before I got SAI.

You don't even really have to download anything either, and it's a lot like photoshop.

Hope I helped.

Shameless Hoarder

22,750 Points
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • I Voted! 25
I wanna help. I wish there was someone we could ask about that. I'd totally be helping tidy up submissions. And I'd do it for free.

*Sits in her corner and pouts*

Shirtless Bloodsucker

8,850 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Im not enjoying that program much xD
Do you want Sai?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff