Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which of the three do you like the most or has the best chance?

Super Duper Cape all the way! 0.45454545454545 45.5% [ 45 ]
Cute Heart Overalls! 0.22222222222222 22.2% [ 22 ]
Oooohhh... Lantern! 0.32323232323232 32.3% [ 32 ]
Total Votes:[ 99 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 25 26 27 > >>

Invisible Fatcat

9,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Champion 300
It seems that CS is dead... That's real sad crying

Hey! cat_blaugh Here I post my designs for the CrosStitch Contests! Program I use is SketchBook Pro 2011. wahmbulance Don't Steal or Use My Designs! Period! If you think there is a dispute with a design, please tell me and provide proof if my designs do have a conflict! wahmbulance My past designs can be viewed now on my Photobucket. > Just Clickie Here > My Photobucket to See Other Designs!~~~
Designs Submitted: 29 (i think it's a world record. I guess i'm that bad lol emotion_facepalm )
Contest Submitted to: 10 out of 10 (since the CS shop opened 2-3 yrs ago emotion_8c )

**This Contests Featured Designs**
Animal Avi Stuff!- ( sorry i only submitted one design this time. School is being a pain >:/
SUPER DUPER CAPE!
User Image

Here's a few ideas I came up at the top of my head. I know they all are kind of girly, but i plan to make the cape with some manlier colors. I haven't had the chance to look at the other competing designs, so if there's something wrong with my designs then please tell me! Anyways, Tell me what ya think?
User Image

**Last Contest Designs**
Steam Punk-
Sketches Of Some Ideas: ** I am not submitting the sleeves, overalls, or goggles for the contest due to school work absorbing the life force from me. Oh well... :/ **
User Image

Vestigear Vest (my mom helped me out with the name of this b/c i stink at naming things, also it sounded different) Sorry if i stink at drawing gears. It's something i don't draw everyday lol
User Image

*NEW* Timely Fashion Neckwrap Description:A proper and beautiful lady and mustn't be late for her date. Looks alot better than the sketch i had above. yayee!
User Image

Friendly Phantom

7,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conventioneer 300
It's adorable, and I would buy one, my only concern is with the Hats off contest just ending, and one of the winners being a season witch hat, this might just be a little too much hat. I thought about doing a witch hat first and for that reason I changed my Idea. But what do I know they are really cute and all of that might not matter. xD

Invisible Fatcat

9,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Champion 300
Dancing.Iris
It's adorable, and I would buy one, my only concern is with the Hats off contest just ending, and one of the winners being a season witch hat, this might just be a little too much hat. I thought about doing a witch hat first and for that reason I changed my Idea. But what do I know they are really cute and all of that might not matter. xD

Thank ya! It's funny i had the same thoughts as well when i was making this hat but since it took me a long time to make and witches being a halloween icon, i thought what the heck. I do have some other ideas but idk if i'll have time to put them down or not.

Friendly Phantom

7,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conventioneer 300
Artik Fox 13-8
Dancing.Iris

Thank ya! It's funny i had the same thoughts as well when i was making this hat but since it took me a long time to make and witches being a halloween icon, i thought what the heck. I do have some other ideas but idk if i'll have time to put them down or not.

These really are cute enough to get past the whole "F* ton of witch hats on Gaia" Thing. >.> In my opinion, they should take out some of the ones they have now and put these up. - really wants the blue one.-

I also like your cross stitch idea's I would love to have the Bandana

Invisible Fatcat

9,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Champion 300
Dancing.Iris
Artik Fox 13-8
Dancing.Iris

These really are cute enough to get past the whole "F* ton of witch hats on Gaia" Thing. >.> In my opinion, they should take out some of the ones they have now and put these up. - really wants the blue one.-

Technically, there's not that many witch hats. It's WIZARD hats that have that same pose or position thats TOO many. And yus i luv the bandana too. Probably my favorite one T^T Oh and i saw your designs as well. I liked them and they were good to be your first designs submitted. Oh and dont listen to that guy complain about girly items. If he wants more manly items, then he should make them and not complain about it. It's just a fact that there's alot of girls on gaia and i think with girl items they're is plenty of design possibilities and it may be harder to think up male designs.

Friendly Phantom

7,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conventioneer 300
Artik Fox 13-8
Dancing.Iris
Artik Fox 13-8
Dancing.Iris

Technically, there's not that many witch hats. It's WIZARD hats that have that same pose or position thats TOO many. And yus i luv the bandana too. Probably my favorite one T^T Oh and i saw your designs as well. I liked them and they were good to be your first designs submitted. Oh and dont listen to that guy complain about girly items. If he wants more manly items, then he should make them and not complain about it. It's just a fact that there's alot of girls on gaia and i think with girl items they're is plenty of design possibilities and it may be harder to think up male designs.

Ah it's okay. I did fully intend to make a male item and enter it as well. And I did. I've started, and finished it since my last post.

Thank you for being super awesome and nice. >.> I don't have the creativity to design things as well as you, but I want to contribute to Gaia and I can draw okay, so I cobble together things.

Invisible Fatcat

9,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Champion 300
Bump~ (first day of school tomorrow and my last year T^T )

Conservative Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
I love it! Maybe you should, add a stitch in the ribbon and a web brooch, or a spider brooch on the Witch hat's ribbon<3

Invisible Fatcat

9,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Champion 300
XxComposed_ReveriexX
I love it! Maybe you should, add a stitch in the ribbon and a web brooch, or a spider brooch on the Witch hat's ribbon<3
That sounds like a good idea, but it's already submitted and im trying to figure out some more designs that i might want to enter. But thx!! ^^

Conservative Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Artik Fox 13-8
XxComposed_ReveriexX
That sounds like a good idea, but it's already submitted and im trying to figure out some more designs that i might want to enter. But thx!! ^^

no problem, I'm sure it will win<3

Invisible Fatcat

9,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Champion 300
Bump~ hope to get some more replies ;--;

Shameless Loiterer

9,300 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
Looks spiffy to me.

Invisible Fatcat

9,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Champion 300
bump for new pants biggrin

Durem Dark Elf

Ohh cool, I really like the black skull ones!
I like the length difference in the pants (Designed ones myself! emotion_brofist ) and the decorations are very adorable, specially the cat and the owl.

Lonely Member

12,050 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items