Welcome to Gaia! ::

Impassioned Lionheart

Last minute entry! More like past last minute. Guess I'm lucky it didn't end when they said it would... sweatdrop

Cluttered Browser

26,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
Love ittt <3

10,800 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
The vest is nice, I would buy it cat_3nodding

Friendly Bibliophile

I love that vest~
I would totally buy that! c:
Oh, wow, that is super cool looking.

Magical Cat

12,850 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100
I like the art you included with these vests, specifically the guy. His pose is great.

Impassioned Lionheart

Ninja Katze
I like the art you included with these vests, specifically the guy. His pose is great.

> u< Thanks, Katze~ Your armor is freakin' cool.

Magical Cat

12,850 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100
TehChich
Ninja Katze

In all honesty, I remember Captain Sushi Pirate being upset that there has been no rainbow in an update yet, and this is all for him in a strange sort of way. I dunno if he'd wear the armor in particular, but he sort of gave me the idea. Plus, I figured no one would go the man route, and make something like a helm, and I was right. I hope it get's picked simply because it covers the armor, mech, and guy categories. The face is kind of Gundam looking, but it also looks like a knights helm. I got the idea from Skyrim even though it resembles nothing in the game. I'm glad you like it, and I hope they pick your vest too, since it's a nice formal vest and we can always use more vests.

Also, what do you think about the colors of mine? I like the spumoni and sherbert ones the best of yours, but would probably end up using the strawberry shortcake and neapolitan the most.

Impassioned Lionheart

Ninja Katze
TehChich
Ninja Katze

In all honesty, I remember Captain Sushi Pirate being upset that there has been no rainbow in an update yet, and this is all for him in a strange sort of way. I dunno if he'd wear the armor in particular, but he sort of gave me the idea. Plus, I figured no one would go the man route, and make something like a helm, and I was right. I hope it get's picked simply because it covers the armor, mech, and guy categories. The face is kind of Gundam looking, but it also looks like a knights helm. I got the idea from Skyrim even though it resembles nothing in the game. I'm glad you like it, and I hope they pick your vest too, since it's a nice formal vest and we can always use more vests.
Also, what do you think about the colors of mine? I like the spumoni and sherbert ones the best of yours, but would probably end up using the strawberry shortcake and neapolitan the most.

Rainbow sprinkle doughnut knight is the best thing ever.

Magical Cat

12,850 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100
TehChich
Ninja Katze
TehChich
Ninja Katze

Does it really look like a doughnut? I meant for them to be like chocolate chipless cookies dipped halfway in a finishing chocolate like on snack bars. I can see doughnut though and that's a bit more creative then a cookie. If the artists pick it, I will wonder what they will name them, since I forgot to include names anywhere...

Impassioned Lionheart

Ninja Katze
TehChich
Ninja Katze
TehChich
Ninja Katze

Does it really look like a doughnut? I meant for them to be like chocolate chipless cookies dipped halfway in a finishing chocolate like on snack bars. I can see doughnut though and that's a bit more creative then a cookie. If the artists pick it, I will wonder what they will name them, since I forgot to include names anywhere...

Oh, I see that. I just thought doughnut because I've seen doughnut holes like that. They're awesome. Dipped cookies are awesome, too, though.

Magical Cat

12,850 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100
TehChich
Ninja Katze
TehChich
Ninja Katze
TehChich
Ninja Katze

Oh, I see that. I just thought doughnut because I've seen doughnut holes like that. They're awesome. Dipped cookies are awesome, too, though.

I actually like the thought of a doughnut better. I don't think anyone has done a doughnut or would consider them. I used to have to decorate doughnuts when I worked in a bakery, and we had strawberry and cherry filled heart shaped ones that we covered in vanilla and chocolate fudge and put cute heart and sequin sprinkles on them. Someone asked for a pie based item and only one person has done that, and they were shoes. I wonder if this update will be varied or be samey since a lot of people are going for cake dresses, or chocolate dipped strawberry dresses. Lots of dresses, I know that.

Blessed Gaian

9,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
I like to pink vest heart .

Cluttered Browser

26,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
Ninja Katze

*bows*
I forced Chich to use me as a model. wink
I really hope that these are picked! I want that mint chocolate vest so bad. emotion_kirakira

Impassioned Lionheart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces