Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shirtless Fatcat

BiaA
pandafox xaviar
Yeata Zi
BiaA
Sir Banana Slug
I like the dress but that's all. I'm pissed that they didn't accept ONE wig as winner. I mean that's just total bullshit. D<

Dude, you couldn't submit wigs, it was against the rules.
This.

It's really so surprising how little people read the rules before entering a contest. biggrin

Anyways, congrats winners! Your items are all lovely!

Actually, the original rules said nothing about not being able to design wigs or hair mods.
The newest contest rules, however, do in fact state that they are not allowed anymore.

That isn't true, I remember trying to tell people about that. It seems they just made it more clear in this new version.

I wish i hadn't deleted my screenshot. in past contests i thought it was against the rules to do wigs, thats when i saw a bunch of wig threads i went to the rules to double check. I'm not saying the rules weren't changed late, but at one point there was no mention of hair/wigs.

also, this really isn't the venue for this kind've discussion.

Congrats to the winner! I'm really surprised at the variety of items that were chosen, kinda sad they lacked cooler tones.

Tipsy Pyromaniac

14,500 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Firestarter 200
wow congrats! loved the dress!

Amorous Animal

19,425 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Object of Affection 150
BiaA
pandafox xaviar
Yeata Zi
BiaA
Sir Banana Slug
I like the dress but that's all. I'm pissed that they didn't accept ONE wig as winner. I mean that's just total bullshit. D<

This.

It's really so surprising how little people read the rules before entering a contest. biggrin

Actually, the original rules said nothing about not being able to design wigs or hair mods.
The newest contest rules, however, do in fact state that they are not allowed anymore.

That isn't true, I remember trying to tell people about that. It seems they just made it more clear in this new version.
Oh, nevermind, I was wrong, sorry.

Where do you see the word "wigs" in the post you have there?
Yeah there was A LOT of people who mis-read the first rules and so it caused a ton of confusion.

Adorable Lunatic

Congrats!

BiaA

Congrats to you, too!
Btw, your avatar is flipping cute.

Mikey's Rizzler

Egg

The dress and overalls are super cute!

Magical Senshi

9,200 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
I looooove the dresses. Obviously.

Widower

Tipsy Cultist

Good for you?

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
pandafox xaviar
Yeata Zi
BiaA
Sir Banana Slug
I like the dress but that's all. I'm pissed that they didn't accept ONE wig as winner. I mean that's just totalt bullshit. D<

This.

You keep saying that, but I remember it saying no wigs..

Amorous Animal

19,425 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Object of Affection 150
Yeata Zi
pandafox xaviar
Yeata Zi
BiaA
Sir Banana Slug
I like the dress but that's all. I'm pissed that they didn't accept ONE wig as winner. I mean that's just totalt bullshit. D<

This.

No no, there was a big mis-read with the OLD rules.
It said 'no wings' and a ton of people mis-read it as wigs, and so we got a lot of confusion.
I remember re-reading it multiple times and finding that wigs were actually allowed.
Though it doesn't matter anymore, because either way there aren't any allowed this contest.
Yeata Zi
pandafox xaviar
Yeata Zi
BiaA
Sir Banana Slug

This.

That was BEFORE they changed the rules.
Jesus christ people gonk

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
pandafox xaviar
Yeata Zi
pandafox xaviar
Yeata Zi
BiaA
Sir Banana Slug

This.

No no, there was a big mis-read with the OLD rules.
It said 'no wings' and a ton of people mis-read it as wigs, and so we got a lot of confusion.
I remember re-reading it multiple times and finding that wigs were actually allowed.
Though it doesn't matter anymore, because either way there aren't any allowed this contest.
Fair enough.

No point arguing now. No wigs ever.

Sparkly Ladykiller

15,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
thank you everyone!
i'm so glad you all like it so much

i can't wait to experiment with all the new items
i hope you guys do too

i'm a bit sad about the whole wig thing too, but i understand why gaia wouldn't select one/allow them to be submitted anymore

10,625 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Sir Banana Slug
I would love for one wig.
Body mods and wigs should be allowed. Everything should be allowed. Even items, like a sword or whatever you can hold.

Invisible Fatcat

8,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
xokolade
thank you everyone!
i'm so glad you all like it so much

i can't wait to experiment with all the new items
i hope you guys do too

i'm a bit sad about the whole wig thing too, but i understand why gaia wouldn't select one/allow them to be submitted anymore
because they're too busy using them to get money from cash shop items.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff